Chapter Three: All My fault

Luke's POV

I felt the sweat dripping down my forehead. I try control my breathing but I can't. I feel myself shaking and I step back ever so slowly.

"I'm behind you Lukey boy!" a voice whispered from behind me.

I turn ever so slowly towards the red door that once again haunts me. "How?" I ask so slowly.

"I was never really gone Lukey boy. No of course I wasn't gone. Just locked deep within but I smell your fear Lukey boy. I can smell it so much, I can already feel myself ever closer to returning to your world once more. You can't say my name. Oh no you know you can't. What scares you makes me feel alive. I can feel it warm me," laughs the Nightmare man as he appears in front of me.

"Don't come near me," I say loudly.

He steps closer and grabs my arm pulling him closer to him his mouth right in my ear now, "You can't stop me Lukey boy. This time I will succeed and you will never find your way out!" he laughs so loudly. It echos in my head even as I wake up in my bed.

He is really back. Whatever that headset did it has brought him back but I can't say his name and I know time is running out. I don't dream. I can't dream but yet again here I am having Nightmares because of him. I blame the Sontaran for this. He said he was far away, locked away unable to break through but that headset, mums death. Its reopened it all and I would be a fool if I said I wasn't scared.

I am.

That is how he can use me again. How he can stop me saying his name. I bring my legs up to my chest as I sit up and I feel a single tear slip down my cheek just as my bedroom door is rammed open to reveal Clyde, Rani, Sky and to my shock Sanjay.

"Why did you just ram open my door!" I shout as I try look like that just interrupted me sleeping.

"Well after the fourth time we shouted your name we began to worry," says Rani as they all come further into the room.

"Where you that out of it?" asks Sky.

I turn my attention to Sanjay. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh I don't now maybe after the twentieth time you ignored my phone call I decided I take a trip down here from Oxford. You just left without a word. Gone just like that," says Sanjay.

"I have my reasons Sanjay. Family comes first before anything else," I tell him as I climb out my bed and walk by my three friends and Sky and head out into the corridor and up towards the attic.

"Luke wait," says Clyde.

I turn back to him, "I think you should talk to Sanjay. Just you and him and maybe the attic isn't a great idea," Clyde insists.

I sigh, "Sanjay can you please wait down stairs with Rani and Sky? I need five minutes alone with Clyde," I tell them.

"If its important Luke sure," says Rani as she takes Sky's hand and leads her downstairs Sanjay looking at me before he follows the girls down stairs.

I head up stairs and into the attic and wait for Clyde to follow and close the door behind him. "Luke what is going on? You have to open up to someone sooner or later."

I wasn't quite listening as I tried to look for something I swore we had kept in the attic. I finally found it in the corner of the room.

"Oh you are smart Lukey boy. You really are but not smart enough," echos the nightmare man.

"No go away. You can't get out. I won't let it happen again," I grit my teeth as I finally reach the camera and pick it up.

"Luke what is going on?" Clyde asks looking confused.