Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall

Unknown POV

"I have returned," beams a lady looking around the museum. "But how do I get out of this place and how do I go about getting my brother to awaken?"

"Well maybe I can insist you with that but it will involve kidnapping," speaks a voice just behind her.

She turns to face a young looking lady her eyes sparkling at her. "Who are you!" she demands.

"I am Lucy and your Mona Lisa and that man hanging now in the painting is no other then Captain Jack Harkness. Least you managed to get him out your way," she grins.

"How do you know so much?" Mona Lisa asks her.

"Oh  I heard of what happened last time and I just felt so intrigued by it all. I want to help you return your brother but first we must get someones help. You know him in fact but he is the only one I know who can probably assist in drawing what you need," Lucy smiles.

"Hold on a minute you mean Clyde who I came across paths before. Hold on a minute you want us to go find him when his clever friend what was his name stopped me before?" Mona Lisa says.

"Luke Smith was his friends name and the boy we need is Clyde yes. Well I know its risky. Even more so if yes we do attract attention to the Smith boy but we can always deal with him first if you rather," says Lucy.

"If  he is out the way we will have a much more chance of releasing my brother," she states to her.

"I agree."

"But my brother was destroyed so how can I feel him and how am I back?"

"All questions that I will answer but I will tell your on our way."

Luke's POV

I sit at the table of the attic looking at the item I had found when out walking through the park earlier on today.

"You sure you can't find anything wrong with it Mr Smith?" I ask.

"I scanned it and checked it for four hours. There is not much else I can do Luke. As far as I am aware nothing is wrong with it. Why did you go out anyway?" he asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You should be resting."

"Who told you that Clyde, Rani or was it Sky?"

"You still are healing Luke. You broke a rib."

"I may have done Mr Smith but its healing quite well now. I can't just seat in this attic or house all the time. Mum wouldn't sit around. She'll be out there. I went for a walk that is all," I tell him.

"Very well Luke. Is there anything else you need?"

"Nope not if there is nothing wrong with it," I say to him.

Mr Smith shuts down back into the wall as I continue to look at the item I had found. It looks almost like a jewellery box but something seems really off about it. Maybe I am being paranoid or I want it to be something not normal because its been quiet this last couple weeks.

Clyde, Rani and Sky are at school but they will be back shortly. I get up off the chair as my mobile goes off. I pull it out my pocket.

"Hey Clyde what is up?"

"Hey Luke.  We were going to go to the shops after school. We wanted to ask if you meet us there. You can drive over," says Clyde through the phone.

"Yeah sure sounds like a plan. Been in this house too much," I tell him back through the phone.

"Alright great. We will see you there."