Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!

Luke's POV

I woke to the sound of crying. Not the type of crying you hear when someones upset about something stupid, no. This is frightened and scared crying. I don't know how I can tell the difference but I just can.

I slowly open my eyes my head pounding with pain. "Luke," Lenny whispers to me.

"Lenny," I whisper back to him in my head.

"You alright?"

"I think so," I tell him as I slowly look around the room I'm in. Oh...

"It be alright," Lenny tries to say.

"I'm stuck in this place until...how do I even get to figure out a plan?" I ask Lenny. I am in the basement, the basement that I know I will be in for just under two years. The thought already scares me slightly.

"Someone is coming," says Lenny as I hear the door to the room being opened, "Remember to act the part. He won't expect you to fight back like you did with him in the future. He said you reminded him of this Luke but...," Lenny trails off.

"I know he also said I was the first one not to be frightened. I will try my best," I tell Lenny.

Suddenly a small hand slipped into my own. I find Molly tears in her eyes, frightened to death but she found the strength to offer her hand in support.

I smile at her, "Are you alright?" I ask her.

She offers a gentle smile to confirm, "Are you?" she asks.

I nod my head, "I think so," I whisper as he finally entered the room. The Majesty.

I quickly look myself over and shift slightly to figure out if I am hurt. I wince at the sudden shock coming from my stomach. "Careful you got the most of the flames," she whispers to me.

I look at her in shock. What?

I let go of her hand and lift my top up to find myself wanting to be sick. My skin is red and blistered. It could of been worse but yet...it may never heal.

"Luke...why don't you have a belly button?" Molly whispers to me as I pull my top back down.

I go to try explain that when the Majesty stopped in front of us. Molly grabbed my hand tightly bringing herself closer to me.

"You are awake. Its been two days. As you can see I already met this one," he sneers at Molly.

"I...what do you want with us?" I ask trying to act scared.

He looks me up and down and laughs. "What I really want is none of your concern. What I may do to you is what you should be worried about."

"What?" I ask looking confused.

"Keep going Luke I think he is falling for it," whispers Lenny in my head.

"I will rid this land of every child and teenager a like. You see I have already killed many of you and I will kill more," he says starting to pace in front of Molly and I but no one else. Why has he taken an interest in us?

"Most parents were too scared. Didn't put up much of a fight. Molly's parents have fought bravely and have escaped punishment! I will struggle to find them but yet I have there daughter. One day I may use that against them. Its why I've not killed the girl," he says looking at Molly with an evil stare.

"And me?" I gulp. Molly shifted against me which the Majesty noticed.

"You Luke Hill...are the one that will suffer because of your father's constant struggles against my rules and my land. He leads the rebellion or what is left of it. Dragging you around with him like some over protective parent when in fact he isn't that at all. He only adopted you six weeks ago. How much of a father can he be. One day I will get him and I will make him watch as I kill you!"