Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!

Luke's POV

Everything sprung into chaos very quickly and the Vlolf thought it be rather better for them to stay invisible. Paul seemed to be able to sense them much better then the rest of us. He stayed very close to me and so did Sanjay. The rest spread out in hope to try make it harder for them.

I removed the towel from my face. "Sanjay how does it look?" I ask him.

He smiled at me, "Pretty gruesome but don't worry your still very handsome," he smiles taking my hand.

"Has the bleeding stopped?" I ask him.

"Not really," he says putting the towel back against it but now only over the top of my eye. "Its quite a nasty cut to the top of your eye Luke. It needs some sort of stitching I'm certain of it even with you being the perfect human."

Suddenly Andrew is being chucked through the air and he crashes right into Sanjay and I which forces me into the rubble where parts of the ship has fallen away. The same thing that had caused the cut to the top of my eye.

I manage to hold in the pain as Andrew stumbles off us. "I'm so sorry," he begins but he is forced side wards and something grabs onto Sanjay pulling him away from me.  I stumble to my feet the towel now on the ground knowing my cut is still probably bleeding but noway will they hurt Sanjay.

"Sanjay," I manage but Paul steps in front of me stopping me from going any further.

"They are doing it on purpose. Anyone can see what you two mean to each other from a mile away. People or aliens would be stupid not to notice," he tells me.

"I don't care! He means everything to me I will not let him die," I tell him firmly.

Paul looks at me, "I know that Luke. Just let me help," he says gently.

"Okey," I say as Paul leads the way where Sanjay is being dragged away. We rush forward as I watch Clyde be chucked up against one of the spaceships walls his whole body going limp.

I abandon Paul hoping he will help Sanjay as I run to Clyde kneeing down next to his lifeless body.

"Clyde. Its going to be okey," I begin.

"Luke!" Rani shouts as I spot her running over towards Clyde and I. "I'm so sorry Rani," I begin as she reaches me.

"Get off!" Rani says as she begins to float in the air.

"Leave her alone!" I scream as I get to my feet.

"What you going to do Luke?" she cackles like a witch.

"Please," is all I manage.

Rani falls to the floor wincing. Something latches around my leg and pulls me into the air upside down. "Got you," she giggles.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask even if its hard to being dangled upside down.

The spaceship begins to shake badly again and a loud explosion fills the air and the ship. "Time to go," I hear the one holding me say.

Suddenly everything around me seems to disappear and I find myself in a small space pod. Andrew is on the ground bleeding from most areas of his body and is currently now unconscious.

I spot Sanjay over in one of the chairs also unconscious. "I like this one better," I hear one of the Vlolf say from just outside.

I find myself sitting in one of the chairs too. I quickly get to my feet wondering how we are going to get out of this one.