Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention

No POV

The Judoon was not best pleased when they had high alerts of an restricted alien on earth that only been restricted to enter earth recently. They had came out in force to find this restricted alien and bring him back so he can be dealt with.

The judoon had been searching high and low for the past two days and even been contacted by the Doctor asking why they had not told him the seriousness of their search.

They hope they are close to finding him...he is very dangerous if it is who they think it is.

The Doctors POV

"You look really worried," says Amy looking at the Doctor by the Tardis door.

"We can't be sure its him...Rem but its his kind so however you look at it. Need to be stopped."

"I agree Doctor. Have you contacted Luke?" asked Rory.

"I tried to get hold of him but no response. I think we should go check on him and his team. Just encase," I inform them.

Amy closes the Tardis door, "Good Idea."

Luke's POV

I leaned against an old part of the building while Rem scouted the area. I had no Lenny for back up and knew slowly I was beginning to lose all energy even to think let alone move.

I honestly wouldn't ever ask for a life different from this one but I must admit I am getting a bit tired of finding myself in pain, in danger and almost out of options. I have to try think...but I feel so ill right now.

"We seem to be good. Now where do I begin. Ah yes how did I get back to earth? How did I escape my sentence stuff like that right," smirked Rem.

"I am not rising to you. If you wish to kill me just do it. Because honestly I don't have the energy to even argue," I say to him.

"You are looking pretty tired right now. I know you have lost a lot of blood. Believe it or not I don't want you to die Luke. I need your help actually," he says me.

"As much as I love to play another one of your games Rem I really don't think I will. Considering your the one that killed my mum. Why would I help you?" I say to him.

"It is in your best interest to help me, Luke. I know a lot of things and you see I am the only one that can save your life right now," says Rem walking up towards me now.

"Stay away from me. I do not want your help," I tell him firmly.

"Don't be like that Luke. We really need to look at the wound," says Rem.

"We? What gives you the right to say we? Look Rem I do not know what you want but honestly don't you think you took enough from me already."

"I just...look Luke lets just try sort the wound out first," Rem persists.

I shake my head, "I already told you I do not want your help. I do not trust you and I never will," I tell him firmly.

He looked at me for a moment trying to read me, I could tell. "I need to find something. Something with up most importance and you are the only one that can find it."

"Ah now you get to what you really want. Well looks like you are out of luck. I will not let you help me, I rather die then live another day to help you find it," I say to him staying firm with him.

This is the man that killed my mum in cold blood right in front of me. I will not help him, even if that means I die.

"I know you rather die then I help you. I can see that. You really are the first human being I truly feel will be my undoing. Your not giving me much choice here Luke Smith," he says in a soft but rusty voice, almost broke right at the end of his sentence.

"You stand in front of me like you care. Like we might actually be friends here but how can I be friends with someone that..took someone away from me. Someone that meant the world to me. Would you be friendly if I had done the same to you?" I ask him.

"No I probably wouldn't but I would wish to live another day. So I could get revenge," he smirks.

"I don't want revenge...I just want you to leave me alone," I say as I hiss in pain slipping down the wall ever so slightly.

Rem stepped forward but I put my hand up," Don't you dare," I say with greeted teeth.

"Luke if you don't let me sort it out you will die," he said with a slight look of concern on his face.

I slipped right down the wall now sitting on the ground my head spinning, my vision slowly fading, "Let me die," I whisper as darkness took over slipping into some concerning nightmares.

The Doctor's POV

I found myself standing outside 13 Bannerman road pacing up and down next to Luke's car that use to be Sarah Jane's.

Right now Luke, Paul, Sanjay and Clyde are missing. I tried to get in contact with Paul's sister Emily but it seems she isn't home. I have a bad feeling about this.

I have a frantic Sky and Kevin up stairs, a super computer doing all he can but the last place he knew Luke went has vanished and he can't find what he had found before.

Let alone the rest of Luke's team and people that care a lot about him who are just as worried. I have been in plenty of situations before but I think this is the first time I am actually really concerned.

"I am pleased to see you are here," says a voice coming towards me from the pavement just outside the garden where I had found myself pacing.

"Emily it is great to see you. That is a nasty cut to your head," I say slowly.

"That is nothing compared to Sanjay," says another voice as Clyde arrives with Sanjay in his arms.

"We barley made it out with our lives. We need Sanjay to be looked over. He is in bad shape. We couldn't help. Paul is pretty bashed up and he made us leave without him and Paul has no idea where Luke is but he did see him. But the last time he saw him...he was losing a lot of blood," said Emily.

"Lets all get inside. Then you can tell me everything."

Paul's POV

"You are lucky I have some kind of mercy. I let your friends go so now you listen to me. You are mine now and will do what I ask or I promise I will hunt down everyone you love and kill them one by one!" shouted Uther right at me.

I nod my head, "You have my attention," I say but hating the fact that I couldn't possibly save everyone. I don't think I have much choice but to listen to this guy.

"I have your first task. So get him cleaned up. New clothes and ensure he is in the training area within the hour!" Uther shouted at his daughter before he stormed from the room.

"Get up," she said pulling me to my feet and dragging me from the room down the long corridor and into what looked like a shower room.

"Have a shower, get changed into those clean clothes over there and once your done we have you checked at medical room."

I nod to her saying I understood. I stripped down and went into one of the many cubicles. I turn the shower on and watch as the water hits my skin and goes down onto the bottom of the shower, covered in quite a bit of blood.

But all I can really think about above all else...is Luke even alive right now.

/////

Thanks for reading .

This does need editing.