Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.

Sanjay's POV

I woke during the night to find Luke nested into me laying on my stomach the covers slightly over us but not covering the top half of us so Luke didn't end up suffocating himself in the night. Then again after hearing about everything to do with his DNA and cells would that even kill him? Who knows...

I put my hand through Luke's hair looking at how peaceful he seemed to be as he slept. "I love you Luke Smith," I whisper as I kiss him on the head before I wrap my arm around him keeping him close.

Luke stirred in his sleep and started to move ever so slightly. Suddenly he opens his eyes and shifts his head to look up at me smiling.

"What you doing up?" he asks as I spot him looking at his alarm clock. Its only two in the morning.

"I just woke up," I tell him, "And I was just enjoying being close to you."

He smiles, "I love you," he whispers as he keeps his head against my chest.

"I love you too. Are you feeling alright?" I ask him.

He slowly moves his head to look at me again, "I feel fine Sanjay. You will be the first to know if something is wrong."

"Alright I just like to make sure."

Luke moves back onto his pillow but takes my hand, "I wouldn't expect anything less."

"So you worried?" I ask him.

"Worried about what?" he asks.

"Tomorrow? Your going to investigate that new office block right? For your next story?"

"Oh you know about that," Luke begins.

"Yeah Sky told me. I wanted to ask if I could come with you?"

Luke looks at me, "Paul is coming but I would love if you can come too," Luke smiles.

"I want too but only if Paul don't get funny about it. Do you think he wants to spend some time with you?"

"Maybe but your my boyfriend. He'll just have to get over it," Luke nudges me.

I laugh, "Seems like a good enough reason."

"Sky, Kevin, Daniel, Jay, Clyde and Rani are going to do their own investigations tomorrow. I think they were going to ask you to go with them but I rather you did come with me and Paul," says Luke.

"Yeah me too but what are they up to though anyway?"

"Its about these strange sightings actually. They keep popping up all over Ealing and well I have to focus on the office block first as I have to get this next article in on time or I could get fired," Luke says.

"Yeah that is important you do that. Ah well I'm sure they will do great and we will. We are the best team around."

Luke nods, "Lets try get back to sleep. Long day ahead."

I nod to agree before we settle back down cuddled up together and before long I gently fell back off to sleep in the loving warming arms of my boyfriend.

Luke's POV

The noise that echoed through out the house this morning could probably be heard from a mile away. I watch as everyone is rushing about the attic talking between each other gathering bits together and all trying to get a piece of Mr Smith to confirm certain things.

I am sitting up to the computer already finishing part of the article off. I type the last few words as Kevin peaks over my shoulder to have a look.