Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

Sanjay's POV

I stop at the bottom of the stairs out of breath. I look up at Luke who is already at the top. How does he find the energy to do this all the time? I mean my chest still stings but Luke had applied cream to the marks as soon as we had got back to the attic. Its made it ease ever so slightly. Luke wasn't sure what else he could do for it.

Yet even so the marks shouldn't make me feel this tired right?

"Luke two more coming your way!" Daniel shouts as he  sprints up the stairs rushing by me. I grab hold of the rail and yank myself up the stairs holding onto my water bottle with only half of its contents remaining.

Luke dodges the fail attempt at grabbing him from two big Slitheen before he squeezes the bottle and the vinegar reaches the one closest to him.

Luke runs for cover but never made it as the Slitheen explodes catching part of Luke's chest and face which throws him off balance long enough for the remaining Slitheen to knock the bottle in his hand to the ground.

"Oi watch your back!" shouts Daniel as he Squeezes his bottle of vinegar at the Slitheen and as I stumble back knowing I am quite close that I could get splattered with Slitheen guts something latches its hand on my shoulder. I stumble off the staircase and feel myself fall the water bottle leaving my hand but yet I never fell.

"Quick now Daniel!" Luke shouts. I look over to Luke to see he is focusing all his attention onto me and I suddenly realize why even though I found it hard to keep in a laugh at how badly Luke is now covered in Slitheen slim.

I am floating! I feel myself being brought by the Slitheen that had tried to push me and I land on my bum right beside Luke. Luke helps me to my feet and brings me into a hug and I let him share the slim onto me because he just saved my life.

"Got you!" shouts Daniel as the two Slitheen who had followed us up the stairs explode.

"Oh," I say as they explode all over the place including onto me and Luke but most of it had clearly gone over Daniel.

"This is so much fun!" Daniel shouts actually being excited to be covered in gunk.

"Was that the last one?" I question.

"I'm out of vinegar," Daniel admits.

"Let me check the area for," Luke begins but stops mid sentence as I watch in horror as a Slitheen hand wraps itself around Luke's neck from behind.

"I should kill you all now for killing my family but yet you know where the Rue of Star-line is and so you will take me to him now or I'll snap your neck right now. Bye bye Luke Smith. I can easily do it," The Slitheen says holding onto Luke's throat so tight Luke struggles against him to try breathe.

"Please don't kill him. We will take you too him!" I shout.

"Wait how you know his name? I mean how do you know Luke's name?" Daniel questions.

I see Luke's eyes widen in concern but I don't know if that is because of Daniel's very good question or because he is running out of air.

"Because I do my research!" he smirks.

"Research?" Daniel asks.

"Oh you humans are so stupid! Luke Smith, one son of Sarah Jane Smith who recently died! We know the past stories about how you have tried to stop every plan ever made by the Slitheen. No matter because this time I will be the one to defeat you," he sneers.

"Your killing him!" I shout right at him.

The Slitheen drops Luke to the ground. Luke makes a rough landing. He starts to cough and splutter as he tries to get hold of his breathing. To try get back to breathing normally.