Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge

Sky's POV

I run back through the corridor knowing I would see Luke, Rani, Clyde just around the corner when someones hand latches around my long sleeve top stopping me.

"Who the hell are you!" his voice booms at me.

"Who am I? I would rather much ask who you are?" I smile at him.

"What is it with kids running around my building like they own the place. Look I don't have time for anymore of this," he grits his teeth.

I pull from his grip, "I know you what you are doing and its cruel! They don't deserve to be kept like animals!" I shout at him.

"Oh really? Who told you that?" he demands.

"Let go of my sister right now or I let you experience this sonic device close up!" I hear Luke shout. He comes around the corner pointing the sonic lipstick right at him.

"Luke Smith, a sonic lipstick! How many of these devices do you have!" he demands.

"Enough," says Luke coming closer towards us.

"I knew you wouldn't of just left like that kid said you did. I am taking you are the one that managed to get out that basement?" he asks curiously.

"So what if I did?" Luke says not taking his eyes off him.

"I had my guards take everything off you! So how did you get that sonic lipstick and further more how did you get out that basement?" he asks as Luke takes my hand and brings me behind himself.

"The sonic lipstick is my sisters. I borrowed it off her and I don't have to tell you how I did get out that room but lets say it wasn't hard," says Luke.

"So what do you really plan on doing Luke? I mean come on. Do you really know what your up against here?"

Luke shakes his head at him, "I know what you are doing. I don't know exactly what that liquid is or why you intend to use it but I know its dangerous and your hurting the Tehx. I won't let you continue to hurt them," Luke tells him firmly.

"Its not the first time we faced a horrible man like you," I add.

"Oh is that right girly," he sneers.

"Sky," says Luke to me.

"Sorry," I say knowing I am making him more angry then he needs to be.

"Your sister," he says looking between Luke and I, "You don't look like each other very much and something seems to be off about you two," he says stepping closer to us.

Luke stands his ground but makes sure I am behind him and out of reach of the man in front of us.

"She is my sister. Don't matter what you think. Your security here is pretty bad by the way," says Luke.

"As much as I hate to agree I'm afraid that your probably right. What are you and your so called little sister going to do? Because you are still just two kids," he sneers.

I look to Luke. Does he have a plan? Where is Clyde, Rani and that kid Luke had come to know. The one they had got from the basement?

"I want my stuff back first," Luke says firmly.

"Well of course you would," he sneers pushing on his office door.

"Go around the corner. Rani, Clyde and Daniel are waiting. Help them release the Tehx we don't have much time," he whispers into my ear.