Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.

Luke's POV

"What is with that green and purple glow?" asks Sky.

I walk through the gap into the next room to find the rocks are purple above and green on the ground. "Its the walls. Its so strange I never seen or read anything like this before," I explain to them.

"Its looks pretty cool," Clyde points out.

"Is it the actual colour of the rocks?" Rani asks as she touches the wall.

"I think so but it don't seem quite normal," I say.

Sky walks ahead, "Sky don't go to far with out us," I say my brotherly instincts kicking in.

"I won't," she says.

I take a better look at the rock, "Maybe its nothing. We are here for the sightings and I'm sure it has nothing to do with what this looks like," I say.

"Your probably right."

"Luke quick come here!" shouts Sky.

I walk around the corner crashing straight into Sky. I step back to make sure she is okey but I follow her finger and find what she is pointing at.

My mouth drops open. I walk slowly over to it, "Its a skeleton," I whisper.

"How long you think its been here?" asks Sky.

"I wouldn't be able to tell. But I suggest we figure this out quickly and get out of here," I say as I walk around the skeleton before I head further down the tunnel and find a gap leading to another part of the Mine. I step in finding it quite dark in this part of the chamber. I pull out some torches and pass them around among us.

"With that glow to the walls it was easy to see," says Clyde.

"Not so much in this part," says Rani as she walks forward slipping on something. I spring forward to help her catch her balance before she hurt herself.

"Thanks Luke but what was that?" she asks confused.

I point my touch at the floor where  Rani had slipped. "It looks like some sort of liquid," I say to her.

"What could it be? Its like a dark purple colour," says Clyde.

"I suggest we don't touch it just encase," I tell Clyde.

Clyde nods to agree. "This just keeps getting stranger by the minute," says Rani.

"I'm still freaked out about that body back there.  What happened to her or him. Couldn't even tell," says Clyde.

"I don't know," I say.

"That's a first," Clyde jokes.

"Lets keep looking its still early," I say pulling out my phone. Its only ten thirty in the morning but like I expected no signal down here.

"You think we should split up?" asks Rani. "It would be quicker," I say, "But I don't know if that be a good idea."

"Oh come on Luke," says Clyde.

"If we can cover more ground I guess it be okey but you can get easily lost here," I say but Rani and Clyde had already expected me to say yes and had headed off leaving Sky and I behind.

"I guess its you and me Luke," she smiles.

"Guys if you find nothing ahead back to the entrance and don't get lost," I insist even if they might not be able to hear me.