Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times

Luke's POV

"You sure your mum isn't going to be asking questions?" I ask curiously looking at Daniel out the corner of my eye.

"Of course not. I may be young but man I'm a good liar," smirks Daniel.

"Don't know if I like this kid or not," Sanjay says who is sitting with me on the sofa in the attic with Jay staring at Mr Smith with fascination while a knocked out Slitheen is on the floor in a containment Vortex. Oh and also a small purple alien with one eye is fast asleep on my lap.

A Friday evening don't get much funnier then this! Yet my vision is back to normal, my head still slightly hurts but Mr Smith is quite sure it will return to normal in due cause.

"So when are you going to tell me everything?" Jay asks as he goes to touch a button but sparks stop him getting closer.

"I rather you wouldn't touch any of my primary buttons," says Mr Smith firmly.

"Oh he is pushy. What exactly is he? A super computer but tens time better then anything I have seen or heard?" Jay questions.

"If only he was just that," says Sanjay smiling.

"What else can it be?"

"Mr Smith is a  Xylok , a Crystalline life form. An alien from another world just like the Slitheen on the ground there and just like this little guy here," I try explain to him.

"So its all true. Aliens exist and what you fight them?"

"Sort of. With my mum, Rani, Clyde and recently Sky and Sanjay now we stop aliens who try take over Earth, destroy it or are some sort of threat to Earth. We also save aliens too, like this little one needs saving. Maria she lives in America now with her dad but she did this for a while as well. It was my mum that did it all really, we just helped. After her death I came home, for Sky but I knew the aliens wouldn't stop coming. They will keep coming even with my mum gone and so I knew after a lot of trouble that I have to follow on her legacy. Follow on in her place, because no one else will. I feel its what I have to do. It also makes me feel still close to her," I try explain in the best way possible.

Sanjay takes my hand, "He is brilliant. I fell for him before I knew any of this but yet it didn't matter. Luke is everything to me and this craziness comes with it. I accepted that. It can be scary and I worry about Luke all the time but I would never ask him to give it up, never. So I'll do all I can to be beside him when I can," smiles Sanjay.

"You mentioned that I might not want to know who you are or what? What do you mean by that?" Jay asks.

"Daniel doesn't know this either. So I guess its about time I told you both what I am. My mum adopted me. Jay you already know that but Daniel doesn't. She took me in after she stopped a crazy plan to take over the world. You might remember  Bubble Shock," I say softly.

"Oh you mean that drink that made everyone go crazy for it. I hated it," says Jay.

"You would of been part of the only two percent that didn't like it. That is why they created a perfect human with DNA of ten thousand people, a genetically engineered boy. To help them figure out why they didn't like it. That boy was me. That was just under four years ago. When I was created I had been made into a fourteen year old boy. So even though I am seventeen in appearance and I am turning Eighteen, physically. In reality, to me to anyone who knows the real me. I am only turning four. But I can remember everything I see. My immune system is better then any human being. There is a reason why I'm a genius because I was created that way. I was created to destroy the world but with the help of my mum and Maria...I saved the world. I know its a lot to take in and I've not had to explain it too often to anyone but its not been easy and it sometimes better to hide who I am then try explain it to anyone," I say softly. "Also Mr Smith had a different purpose before and he tried to use my telekinetic powers as mine is so strong because of my mind to bring the moon crashing to the earth. He almost succeeded but that part isn't important."