Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor

Paul's POV 

One moment I am with Luke and Jack heading into the garden towards Luke's house and next moment I found myself standing beside the Doctor. 

"Paul I am so glad you are safe. Where is Luke?" the Doctor asks me. 

I shake my head, "I was just with him and then," I begin. 

"We are stuck in a time freeze. Its very rare, but I have seen it before. Not the easiest thing to get out of. Maybe whoever did this brought you in for some reason. But why not Luke," says the Doctor. 

"Jack was with us too," I say to him. 

"That's not good. Wonder where Jack is then? I hope Luke is okay and Sky, Clyde, Rani and Kevin wasn't in the house when this happened," the Doctor informs me. 

"I am more concerned about Luke right now. He isn't in the best shape as it is. He got wounded three times in a short space of time. I gave him some medicine that should help the healing quicker and fresh bandages on all three but not sure how much more he can take at the moment. I think he just wanted to come home and rest," I say to the Doctor as I look around the house. 

"Everyone else is up in the attic. Mr Smith and K-9 are not responsive at the moment either. I can feel your concern for Luke. Lets hope he is stronger then anyone can give him credit for including himself. I sometimes wonder if bringing Luke into all this was a good idea," the Doctor says. 

"He was brought into the moment he was born and he wasn't going to live a normal life along side Sarah Jane and I doubt he would of wanted too but sometimes all this...it can get a bit too much and lately is constantly like this. One problem after the next...who do you think has done this?" I ask him. 

"I'm afraid this time that might actually be my fault," the Doctor says with a small smile. 

"So I can blame you if Luke gets hurt then. Even though your the one that told me to protect him in the first place," I say to him with a small grin to let him know I am only messing with him. 

"Fair enough. Right lets get up into the attic and lets try come up with some sort of plan to get ourselves out of this mess."

Luke's POV

I woke with a stir, my head felt like it wanted to explode. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a small enclosed space and the only way out was a small door to the far end of dark space. I tried to move but I couldn't as I figured out I am chained to the chair that I am slumping on. 

"Luke," I heard someone whisper. 

"Sky," I say slowly. 

"Oh god I am so glad you are alive," she says sounded rather upset. 

"I am okay Sky, I think," I add. 

"What happened Luke? I've heard different things from everyone..but I want to hear it from my brother," says Sky. 

"I went to try save Paul and I got caught up in it all, I nearly managed to escape with Paul but a girl was working with Uther the one that had taken Paul. She was Uther's daughter she injured me with an axe and then Rem showed up out of nowhere. He took me to abandoned housing estate. He tried to help me with the wound which I tried to stop him doing but I passed out from lost of blood I guess. I came round and the told me about a future me helping him escape so he could find me or his past self to help find something important. But the Judoon showed up and then William Harley did. Push come to shove I got shot in my left arm and then stabbed in the chest but luckily it hit no vital organs. Paul showed up to save the day and then Paul, Rem and I went to go get what my future me needed. Then I came straight back here," I tell her.