Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad

Luke's POV

I firmly lock the attic door leaning against it. "Luke I'm going now!" Sky calls.

I rush down the stairs to find Sky at the door with her small suitcase. "You promise to be good and look after yourself and stick with Rani and Clyde when you can. I know your in separate groups cause of the age gap but be with them when you can. I already asked them to keep an eye on you," I smile as I kiss her on the forehead and bring her into a warm embrace.

"I'll be fine Luke. Don't need to worry about me. I might be going off on a camping trip but knowing you I'll get back and you be the one in trouble," she laughs.

"Alien free weekend for the both of us I think. I promise I will be fine and I know you be okey Rani and Clyde be close by but don't stop me worrying. Your growing up too fast," I joke with her.

"No I'm not!" she laughs.

"I will miss you Sky," I finally tell her.

"I will miss you too. I have got use to you being around again but its just couple days," she smiles.

"It be over before we know it and I'll have you back annoying me and asking questions," I laugh.

"Don't pick on me about that! Mum said you were just as bad," she says looking at me.

I kneel down in front of her and smile, "I was but its how we learn. I will always be ready to answer all your questions. Now you better get going. Rani be waiting. I will see you Monday afternoon," I smile as I give her one more quick squeeze before I let her leave the house and I watch as she heads over the road to Rani's.

I go to head back in when I spot a car pulling up in the drive just behind my car. I leave the door on the latch as I approach it.

I watch as Sanjay and Jay climb out the car. "Just saw Sky go to Rani's. So who is ready for a boys weekend!" Sanjay cheers.

"I am," smiles Jay as he looks at me. "Great to see you Luke. Trying to ask this guy about you has been trying to get water out of a stone. How are you?"

"I am good actually. I didn't realize you had missed me so much," I say as I help them with there bags from the boot of the car. Sanjay's car is red and its a Mini.

"Of course I have. I mean come on Luke we were so close at University. I am sorry about your mum," he goes to say.

"Hey its alright. I am at peace with it now and no need to be sorry. I heard from Sanjay your doing great at university and that your out doing me," I smile.

"No one can ever out do you Luke. Its a shame you had to leave," says Jay as we get into the house struggling with the bags leaving them in the hall and heading into the living room to sit on the sofa.

"I miss university and you guys. I just had to come home, for Sky. For myself. My friends. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Sometimes I wonder myself if things happen for a reason. I have a job now and things seem well between me and Sky. Also got this idiot," I smirk as I put my hand on Sanjay's shoulder.

"I might be an idiot but least my brains not overly sized like yours," Sanjay jokes.

"Oh you watch it," I say back laughing.

"Sometimes when you have these thoughts about Sanjay I do wonder if I could just turn off," I hear Lenny suddenly say within my head.

"Oh shut up Lenny. You love it really," I say back to him in my head.

"Its kind of cute. Are you alright though. Your good at hiding it to other people but I am inside you. I know something is bothering you," he says.