Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life

Paul's POV

I have come to quite quickly to know Sky gets very annoyed and upset whenever something has happened to Luke. I mean its understandably but its not good when she is taking it out on me!

I am close. By using Mr Smith I have pin pointed the exact planet Luke, Sanjay and Jay are on. That had been the easy bit the hard part is getting onto the planet finding them and figuring out exactly what is going on. Naturally I haven't told Sky yet that I know where they are.

I will not risk anyone coming with me. So while they are sleeping I am about to go with the help of Mr Smith and my watch of course. I look around the attic. Its now or never.

"Mr Smith are you ready?" I ask him.

"Of course. Transporting!"

One moment I'm in the attic and the next moment I'm standing on the outskirts of what seems to be a forest. I turn slightly to my left and have to step aside as an arrow plants into the tree behind me.

A great welcome! Not! I sprint towards where the arrow had come snatching the cross bow from her hands. "What you doing! You look no older then sixteen? You could of killed me!"

"That was the point. I was trying to kill you," she sneers.

"Calm down girl. Seriously," I laugh at her cute but fierce face. Human girls never cease to surprise me.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down. I have been stuck here and you were my ticket of moving up rank. So shoot me or give me my bloody crossbow back so I can finish the job!"

"I can't give this back to you but I also will not be shooting you. What is going on here? Why did you need to kill me too. What did you say rank up? Like in a video game?" I question her.

She nods, "Yeah dork. Where you been at or you just get here?" she asks.

"Something like that. Well anyway have you seen a tall thin seventeen year old around here. He hopefully be with an Asian boy and another guy. They all near enough the same age," I ask.

"Well I can't say I have. I mean I see loads of teenagers around here but I did see a Seventeen year old, tall, brown hair had this strange look about him. I watched as this other kid attacked him. He refused to fight took a couple punches before he managed to stop the kid killing him. He seems to think he has an idea about getting everyone out of here. Seems like a bit of a geek," she laughs.

"That sounds like Luke. Well thanks and I'll be keeping this," I say as I keep the crossbow and walk away from her.

"You will pay for this!" she shouts after me.

"Not listening," I call to her as I rapidly start walking into a run in hope Luke is close by.

Luke's POV

Rem hadn't been kidding. I am now back in the forest with new clothes and a starter of weapon, a sword. Yet I would never use the thing I kept it in its holder they had provided me with.

It didn't take me long before I found trouble. I really do think I should give myself trouble as a middle name. Luke Trouble Smith...

"Nice sword," the young boy smiles as he approaches me.

"Not really. Any weapon is used to kill and killing is wrong," I say to him.

"Oh great your one of them," he sneers.

"One of them? What do you mean?"

"The few kids here who think we shouldn't fight. Think we stand a better chance standing up to the so called aliens but its pointless. We either kill and rank up or we will die," he sneers at me.