Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good

No POV

The young boy paced back and forth in his dorm room. Every time he tried to talk to Luke about all this alien stuff he just seemed to push him off or always seems to be in some sort of danger or trouble or even busy doing something he can't get him involved in. Sanjay has had enough!

Why won't Luke pick up his phone and even when he did it seemed to cut off straight after. Now the number isn't even in service. What was he suppose to do?

He had never admitted to Luke. He never admitted to Luke not once that he had feelings for him. Not just as a friend but something more but the more time goes on he wondered if Luke had or would ever think about him in that way and even so if he did...he doesn't seem to want him involved in his life anymore.

Some strange things have been happening to Sanjay lately and he couldn't quite explain them. He had fell in love with a seventeen year old kid that could easily be named genius of the world who also happens to fight aliens? Is that what his friend does? His only friend that he had come to call his best mate? But he would always want more and Luke has Clyde and Rani. Would he consider him as a best friend? Probably not!

Someone knocks on his door, "What is it!" he calls.

"Not to bother you mate but...some weird guy with this women are here. Something about Luke? Talking about Luke you seen or talked to him at all since he just dropped out? It all seemed too sudden. I know about his mum but why give up so much," whispers Jay.

Alright maybe he has Jay. He is pretty cool to be honest but...nothing compared to Luke. He loves Luke...he will not deny it any longer.

"Where are they?" Sanjay asks ignoring his questions about Luke.

"Outside I wouldn't let them in. Maybe we should tell a teacher get them to bugger off they seem dodgy," he says softly.

He pulls open his door and looks at Jay, "Nah I go speak to them. Could be something important," he says passing Jay and heading down the corridor to the stairs.

He reached the exit of the dorm and walks out into the night to find a middle age women and middle age man waiting for him. They eye him up as he approaches them.

"Can I help you?" he asks.

"I think you can actually. We need to speak to Luke and we believe you could be the one to get him to speak to us well come speak to you which will make him speak to us. We need him on his own. No one else around," smiles the man glaring at him.

"Why would I do that?" Sanjay says knowing Jay meant now. They are way too dodgy. This isn't normal. Could this be alien related? Are they alien? They look so human but yet something so off is about them. He is certain of it!

"We hoped you just go along with it," wined the women.

"What do you expect? Humans so predictable!" the man smirks before he grasps hold of Sanjay's arm sending him into blackness.

Luke's POV

I woke with a start breathing heavily looking around the room. I look at my clock on the side. Its two in the morning meaning I had only been a sleep about half an hour.

Clyde, Rani, Sky and the Doctor insisted I got some sleep. They are all up in the attic thinking about our next moves. Using both Mr Smith and K-9 to try and locate any alien activity nearby or even far out. Any sign of anything that could be remotely related to Inimical or Mrs Wormwood.

I am worried because yet again I just woke from a nightmare but this felt a lot different compared to when I had nightmares because of the Nightmare man. I know he is gone for good so what could this be? A warning?