Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company

The Doctor's POV

After a short struggle I managed to get us back to the Tardis. I have locked onto Luke's location as the Tardis has his DNA, it had locked onto Luke the moment I got to the controls. 

"Why out of all of you did it choice Clyde and Luke?" Rani asks. 

I look at her and sigh, "I do not know. I am sorry I can't be more help on that but we will find them," I tell her as the Tardis sets off. 

I watch  Paul come out from the door that led off to all the different rooms in the Tardis. He approaches me, "Sky is stable for now, but I think it is best she stays here. She hasn't woke up yet and I am hoping she does soon because I don't know what else I can do," Paul informs me. 

I nod, "I understand, you have done all you can do. Lets hope she does soon. For now lets try get Luke and Clyde back."

"Who is going with you?" Jay asks. 

I look at Jay, "Paul, Amy, Jay, Sanjay you are with me. The rest of you stay here for now. Keep a close eye on Sky," I tell them. 

Luke's POV

I sat awkwardly at the table with Clyde beside me. Ray and few more men sat round the table with us. That had served a full meal on the table. 

"You can eat," says Ray looking at us both. 

Clyde looks at me oddly for a second, "I feel to ill to eat," he finally said. 

I look at Clyde...its not like Clyde to not accept food when its offered and he never feels sick. What have they done to him? 

"I am sorry if our ways have made you feel like that. I can have my nurse have a look at you if you like," says Ray. 

"If you don't feel well go see the nurse," I say to Clyde with a serious face. 

Clyde got up, "I will please."

Two men lead Clyde out the room and Ray waited until the door closed behind him before he turns his attention to me. "Why are you not eating?" he asks me. 

I look at him, "You took something from me," I begin. 

"I took anything that could help you escape from here."

"I can see that...but not only did you take something that could help me a escape you took a friend," I inform him. 

"I do not know much about the ring but it is alien and it is a threat. So I am sorry if you feel that way but for now I will not being giving back. You can eat or not that is your choice but I need to ask you some questions," he says to me. 

I served myself some meat and vegetables and started to eat but soon I had downed it all in a few moments. 

"I see you must of been hungry. First of, what is your name?" he asks me. 

"Luke Smith."

"Well Luke this mustn't be new to you," he says looking at me curiously. 

"No. I have met plenty of aliens and some reason most of them like to kidnap me, lock me up or worse. So what do you want?" I ask him. 

"I will come to that in due cause. When you had that ring on the mark we gave you didn't hurt you. It didn't do what it was suppose to do, but it did affect you just not in the way it did your friend, but once I took it off it did yet still something feels off. How did you get involved into all this what travelling coming across aliens?" he asks. 

"I don't travel a lot outside my home town. That is where most of the aliens I have met I came across and I rather not tell you much more then that."