Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman

Luke's POV

I wish I could tell you my life is full of adventure but no real danger. That I have nothing to do with destroying earth or harming it anyway but that would be lie.

"Do it!" Lucifer grits his teeth down at me.

I cling to the floor breathing heavily blood dripping slowly down my forehead, my energy almost half drained from me but yet he still knows I have more then enough to do what he is asking.

I shake my head at him, "No," I whisper through pants.

His foot collides into my stomach making me completely crumble to the cold hard floor. I rather die then watch the earth be destroyed but yet he seems to be growing extremely impatient.

"This isn't working," says Mrs Wormwood looking down at me. "She trained him well. Too well!" she grits her teeth right at me.

"No one trained me. She mothered me its completely different. I know the difference between right and wrong unlike you two," I tell them.

"Even now that women," says Mrs Wormwood looking even more angry then Lucifer is now.

"Don't you dare say a word against her!" I shout at her finding the energy even though I am exhausted.

"Did I hit a soft spot," she laughs.

"Enough of this. Luke Smith you will do what I ask or you will regret defying me!" shouts Lucifer.

I shake my head in his direction, "No I won't. No way! I am Luke Smith and I may have been created by her but I save planets I don't destroy them so you are out of luck. Go get someone else who is as smart and as gifted as me or kill me because I will not lay a finger on this planet its my home."

"You have given me no choice Luke Smith," says Lucifer pulling me harshly to my feet and chucking me harshly into the chair strapping me down and linking me up to about dozen wires.

I try struggle but I can't stop him. "What are you doing!" I demand through gasps of air.

"You will destroy earth and you along with it. I will find another way to destroy other planets but I am going to get rid of you and your pathetic planet along with your stupid friends and sister. No more Luke Smith. I like the sound of it," smirks Lucifer.

I struggle against the restraints but its no use. This can't be happening! I shake my head, "Stop this please," I beg.

"I don't think I will. You are a lost cause. If you had agreed and done as I asked you could of saved yourself but now I can watch as you destroy your planet and die along side it," he grins from ear to ear and Mrs Wormwood laughs beside him.

I look at her, "This is why you would never be her," I tell her making my final comment and look away from them both looking at the machinery around me, in some sort of abandoned warehouse.

I know what they plan and I can't stop. I can't stop it! I am going to destroy earth and there is nothing I can do to stop it this time!

I watch as they connect me up to the machinery around us and finally looked pleased that it was all correct turn there attention back to me. "Its been fun. I really have enjoyed beating you up but it all ends in the end. This is goodbye Luke Smith. I hope its a quick death...oh wait no I don't!" he laughs before I watch him and Mrs Wormwood put something on my head and push a button, "Bye Archetype," whispers Mrs Wormwood as I watch them teleport away.

Cowards!

I start to panic looking around me not knowing what to do. Come on your the smartest person on the planet Luke! Come on! Think there has to be something!