Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...

Luke's POV

"Luke," says Paul pleased to see me.

"How are you okey? Lucifer told me he poisoned you and Sanjay," I quickly say.

"He did. I mean I am well that me is," Paul says.

"Paul not again. Time travel is dangerous," I begin.

"Not now Luke we don't have time for this. I just saved this women from her death! Look Luke I know time travel is difficult but you will not save Sanjay and myself with out my help," he tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been working on something...the poison Sanjay and I are currently dying from Mr Smith on his own won't be able to trace it or be able to come up with something to cue it in time. We have an hour at the most."

"So what are you saying?"

"Luke you got hit by that mist but your not dead. Your still breathing and walking around like its nothing," Paul says.

"Well yeah I'm guessing its because of my cells and DNA right?"

"I dug a little deeper and I took some of your blood when you were sleeping. I know you can shout or kill me later but listen now. I made something through your blood, your DNA and I've only got one flask...I was making it for something. For someone close to me but at the moment I and Sanjay need it more," Paul says.

"You did what? With out my permission...maybe I should be grateful. Are you telling me it can cue you and Sanjay? What Paul are you? Future or past or?"

"Its best not to know. Look Luke everything is going to be alright, okey? Just don't speak to myself about this," Paul begins.

"Why not?  What do you expect me to tell Sanjay and you and everyone else who is on there way as we speak," I say to him.

"Tell them you used your own blood. Because really all it is in that flask is just that. I just added a couple things to ensure its safe. Luke I need you to trust me. I know we aren't really that close but...things will change. You just got to have faith in me right now. Take this," Paul says handing me over a test tube with a cap on the end.

"So what? I inject it?"

"That's about the size of it," Paul says as he hands me over a needle too.

"I have no idea what I am doing," I begin holding them in my hand confused.

"You need to get back to the top floor and give this to them as soon as possible. I will get this women to safety and try distract Lucifer for as long as I can. Our team be here too soon, they will help out I am sure of it."

"When can I speak to you about all of this?"

"Soon...very soon but wait for myself to talk to you about it alright Luke. Just be careful...I have faith in you, always have and always will. Someday soon you will feel the care I have for you for me...I hope," he adds smiling.

I nod my head, "Okey I trust you.

"Oh and Luke you look terrible by the way," he laughs.

"Thanks," I laugh back as I head back up the stairs knowing I have to give this to Sanjay and the other Paul this to cue them.

If anyone was to see me in this state they be wondering what the heck I have been doing. A young man running around an office block with a bloody and broken nose and grazed arm from a bullet and let alone the physical bruising that might show up within a day or two on my back.