Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?

Luke's POV

The most excited out of all of us going to fair and circus is Daniel. Apart from being the youngest out of us all, he also had been very limited to how his life has gone and this is the first time he is going to get to experience this. I am glad I get to experience it with him. 

Rani, Clyde, Sky, Daniel, Paul, Sanjay, Jay and Kevin headed into the fair ground with me right behind them. 

"So what first?" asks Sanjay. 

"Can I go with Luke?" Daniel comes over to me almost begging. 

"Daniel you come with me and Luke. Rani and Clyde do you want to go with Kevin and Sky?" Sanjay asks. 

"Yeah can do," says Rani and Clyde at same time. 

"Looks like I'm coming with you then Lukey boy," smirks Paul right at me. 

"Me too," Jay adds. 

I just smile back at him, "We all got our phones encase we need to get in contact. See you at the circus tent at four," I say as Rani, Clyde, Sky and Kevin head off. 

"I want to go on the biggest ride first," Daniel insists. 

"Oh great," laughs Jay winking at Sanjay. 

"I think I will pass," I begin. 

"But Luke," begins Daniel. 

"Come on Daniel lets go. Leave Paul and Luke to talk," says Sanjay as he pulls Daniel towards the ride with Jay following. 

"What's going on?" Paul asks me. 

"I don't want to make everyone worry. Not when its over something stupid," I begin. 

"Luke what is it?" 

"You ever have a strange feeling that maybe someone is watching you?" I ask him. 

"Not most of the time but I do get what you mean. That's what is wrong. Feel like something is not quite right?"

"Yeah and I wish I hadn't felt it at all. I want today to be normal. Just one day," I sigh. 

"I know Luke, but sometimes the world has other plans," Paul says sadly. 

"You can say that again. Maybe we can just have a quick look around just make sure everything is fine," I say to Paul. 

"I agree. Lets stick together though just encase," Paul says as he leads the way towards the stands with the games you play to try win prices. 

That's when I spotted something out the corner of my eye, "Over there," I point to show Paul as something hides back behind one of the game stands to try avoid being seen. 

"I saw it. Come on," Paul says as he heads towards whatever just went back into hiding and I follow close behind him. 

We reach behind the game stand to find nothing there. "Whatever or whoever it is can be clearly quick," Paul said looking around to see if it could be close by still. 

"We both wouldn't be just seeing things would we?" I ask Paul. 

"I doubt it. We just have to keep looking around," Paul says as we head further along the back of the game stands. 

Paul heading around the back of the next game stand, something gripped hold of my arm. I turn to see who it is but I'm greeted by two large looking bears. 

I pull away quickly as Paul runs up behind me. "What are you doing here!" Paul demands. 

They  stood there not saying anything, looking almost worried, concerned and slightly out of it. "What is wrong?" I ask them this time.