Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything

Luke's POV

I find myself sitting in the living room on the armchair. Clyde, Rani and Sky are sitting on the sofa.

"I need to speak to you three about what just happened to me," I say to them.

"What happened?"

"I've been so worried and so angry Paul didn't take us with him," says Sky.

"We have been so worried," says Rani.

"He did that to protect you and to be honest its good he did or it could of got even more complicated," I tell them.

"What do you mean?" Clyde asks.

"I asked to do this alone with you guys. I've been trying to hold it together," I go to say but I can already feel the tears coming again. I let one slid down my cheek.

"Luke," says Sky looking really worried now.

"Its happened. You don't have to act like it didn't happen. I can tell you what really happened. Because you all deserve to know. Jay, Paul and Sanjay already know. I'll let Daniel and Kevin know soon. But I needed to tell you first. Mums death...we all know that I was actually presence when she died. I watched her get killed. You guys already know that," I tell them.

They all looked between each other before they beckoned me to join them on the same sofa. I lift myself off the arm chair and squeeze in between them all.

"Oh Luke," whispers Rani. I let the tears fall now.

"You don't know the details. So I'll tell you."

"Are you sure?" Sky asks, "You looked so distraught back then just like now. That Luke is you."

"Yeah," I say slowly.

"I mean no wonder it seemed like you had the world on your shoulders. You have had to deal with so much and what your about to tell us. I guess really messed you up," says Sky. Sky finally pulled something from her pocket handing it to me. "For you its not been long but for me its been a while. I had to put him on Luke only for a bit to keep him alive. He has missed you greatly," says Sky handing me the ring.

"Oh my god...I thought I had lost him forever. We couldn't risk going back again. Time I remembered...thank you Sky. You did that all this time. You knew about him way before I even knew about him," I say.

"I didn't really understand it at first. But Lenny soon explained only parts I needed to know. Once you got Lenny for real well it made a lot more sense to us all but we had to act normal. We just acted like we didn't know. We blanked it to ourselves as well."

"All this time. You three are brilliant," I smile to them as I take the ring and put it on my finger.

"I'm so sorry," I begin.

"Its not your fault Luke but it sure good to be back on your finger. Even though I have been. Man its confusing," Lenny laughs.

"Tell me about it."

"Maybe...Luke," Clyde goes to say.

"Rem...you saw him. He takes humans from Earth to use in a game that is broadcast live to his race. Its like the hunger games apart from you have to rank up but you still have to kill too. They soon discovered my ring because they took all my stuff off me including my sonic pen. We were going to get killed by this group but they saved us. At this time my side had been wounded by a piece of metal.  Bleeding and infected. I fainted and woke up tied to a medical bed. Rem did tests and found out about me. He isn't very nice. Wants fun and does anything to get it. He just doesn't care. He had been a step ahead of us all along," I tell them.