The Ellen Show

That night, the guys had to perform Irresistible on the Ellen Show and you decided to go with them.

"Here's your dressing room guys." The assistant said as she opened the door, "You have ten minutes to get ready then I'll come back to take you to the makeup and after that you'll be live. There's a bathroom if you need to take a quick shower or something."
"Alright, thank you." Pete said then she left the room.

"I'm gonna get ready in the bathroom." Patrick said as he walked toward the room. After a few minutes, you heard Patrick call from the bathroom, "Honey? Can you come please?"
You stood up from the couch, walked to the bathroom and opened the door to see Patrick looking at himself in the mirror.
"What's going on?" You asked.
He turned to you, "This shirt's too tight. I can't wear it."
You walked closer to him and looked down at his stomach, "It's not too tight."
"Are you kidding me?" He turned back to the mirror, "I had a hard time buttoning it, it's too tight honey!"
"What do you want me to do? I don't have another shirt. You should have brought another one."
"You're right...Maybe I can wear that black t-shirt." He said, motioning to the t-shirt on the counter.
"Patrick! Makeup time!" Joe called from the other room.
"Oh no." He muttered under his breath, "Okay, I'm coming!" He called back, "I still wear this?" He said as he pointed his fingers toward the shirt he was wearing.
"Yeah, it's great." You walked closer to him and kissed him on the lips.
"Patrick!" Joe called again.
"I have to go, see you after the live." He said then left the bathroom.

*now after the performance*

The guys entered the dressing room.
"You were right. Maybe it was a little too tight." You smiled.
"What?" Patrick asked, confused.
You pointed your finger toward his shirt. He looked down at his stomach and put his hands on it, stretching the fabric, "Oh my god, no! The button snapped!" The guys looked at him, smiles on their faces.
"Did we see something?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah, your belly button." You answered.
The guys began laughing, "Oh man, really?" Pete laughed.
"That's not funny." Patrick glared at them.
"The all fandom is gonna freak out about it." Pete said, still laughing.

*later that night, in yours and Patrick's hotel room*

Patrick was lying on his back, his hands over his stomach, he was staring at the ceiling. You slipped under the sheets and cuddled to him, your head resting on his shoulder and your hand rubbing his belly, he put his arm around you.
"What are you thinking about?" You said as you looked at your hand on him.
"The all fandom saw my belly button." He said.
"And the people that watched the Ellen Show." You added.
"Oh no. I didn't think about that."
You laughed.
"Hey don't laugh, it's not funny. People are going to make fun of me because of that." He said as he looked down at you.
"They won't."
"And how do you know that? There are always people who make fun or hate on me when I gain or lose weight."
You sat up and looked at him, "And there always will be people like that, but there also will be your real fans. The ones who love everything you do. Right now they're probably freaking out in front of screenshots of your belly button because they think it's cute. And you know what? It is cute." You said then put your hand under his t-shirt.
He looked the other side, sighed and looked up at you, "I hate you." He smiled.
"Oh no you don't, you love me."
He placed his hands on your waist and you sat on his lap, "I hate you." He repeated.
You kept your hands under his t-shirt and started stroking his sides then moved to his chest. You leaned over to his neck, "I love you and your body. I don't care of your weight, it doesn't matter."
"I love you too." He said and kissed your neck, "I just wish some people would think the same thing."