Chubby

Your boyfriend, Patrick, has always been chubby

Your boyfriend, Patrick, has always been chubby. Which you loved. And you loved it for four reasons.

Reason one: belly = pillow

His pudgy belly was the best pillow when lying on the couch, watching movies. Almost every night, and also on weekends, you guys would just lay on the couch, either to talk or watch a movie. He'd lay down, half of his body on the couch and the other on the coffee table where he put a blanket or a pillow to be more comfortable. And you'd rest your head on his tummy, your head moving slightly with each breath he took.

Reason two: Awesome hugs

His hugs were just the best. Nothing else to say. They were just so soft and perfect. It was like hugging a giant teddy bear.

Reason three: cuddling

You just loved so much cuddling with him, be it in bed or on the couch. When he was wearing just a t-shirt, that usually was a little tight on him and you could all his forms and curves. You'd lay next to him and he'd immediately wrap his arms around you. You'd bury your head in the crook of his neck and kiss his soft skin while he rubbed your back and play with your hair. You'd often stroke his sides or rest your hands on his chest.

But that was when he felt good and he decided to be the big spoon. But when he felt down, he was the little spoon and that was just as amazing.

You'd lay down behind him and wrap your arms around him like he'd do to you. But your arms were shorter than his so you'd end up just resting your hands on his tummy and stroke it gently. Most of the times, he would grab your hands and kiss them, then play with your fingers while you rested your head on his back and listened to his steady breathing.

Reason four: stretch marks

Stretch marks were just a little things, but you loved them so much. He wore a t-shirt 90% of the time, so seeing them was pretty rare. But every time you'd come up to him while he was getting dressed, you'd stop him for a moment to tell him how beautiful his body was, even with the stretch marks. He had some on his tummy and thighs. When you two were in bed, you'd often sit on his lap and pull his t-shirt up to kiss his stretch marks while he just blushed.