Let's get married for a week - Friday

On Friday, Patrick still felt really bad about what he had done. And it didn't help that he woke up alone in bed, and with no cute note from Y/N stuck to the fridge.

He spent all day at his apartment, planning the next day.

He wanted to apology to Y/N, but not in a normal and simple way. He booked a day at a spa for Saturday and reserved a table at a fancy restaurant for that night.

He spent the rest of his day looking up meal recipes that he could make for her for the night. About an hour before she arrived home, he finally chose what he was going to make and started cooking.

When Y/N arrived, he still wasn't done cooking. She walked into the living room and set her purse on the couch. She made her way to the kitchen, where the delicious smell of the food that Patrick was cooking was coming from and found her best friend standing in front of the stove, a towel placed on his shoulder.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" She spoke up, drawing Patrick's attention to her.

He spun around, smiling, "I found this recipe on Internet and I," He scratched the back of his head as she stepped closer to him, "I thought it'd be a great apology, I guess."

"You don't need to do that to apology, Patrick," She started, looking at him in the eye, "I already forgave you. And I should be the one to apology, I don't know why I acted like that, it was stupid."

"No," He frowned, and turned over to the stove once again, picking up the wooden spoon and moving around what was in the pan so it wouldn't burn,  "You were right to act like that. I was a total jerk, I should've called you to say I wouldn't be here in time, and-"

"You were stuck in a meeting," She cut him short, "That's alright, I understand." She moved closer to him and placed a hand on his back.

He looked down at the pan, smiling slightly and took a quick glance at her.

"It smells really good." She told him as she leaned closer to him and slid her arm over his back so she was side hugging him.

"Thank you," He moved his arm over her shoulders, "And by the way," He looked at her as she looked up at him, "I ate what you did last night for lunch, it was really good!"

"Aw, thanks 'Trick," She kissed his cheek quickly, making him blush.

*****

"That was delicious," Y/N said as she put her glass of water down on the coffee table, "I didn't know you could cook like that."

"Well, I try," He grinned and wiped his mouth.

Y/N stared at him for a moment as he sunk down in the couch, resting his head on the back of the couch. It was during moments like that that the deepest side of her wanted to come out and just confess everything. But it never did.

Patrick placed one hand on his stomach and groaned softly, "I probably ate too much," He chuckled and moved his gaze to look at her, catching her staring. He smiled and spoke up, "What are you thinking about?"

Y/N shook her head as the sound of Patrick's voice brought her back from the daze she's fallen into, "Oh, uh, nothing."

"You think I'm cute, right?" Patrick joked, smirking.

"Oh yeah, totally." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Patrick patted the spot right next to him, "Come here."

She did as he said and snuggled closer to him. He placed his arm on her shoulders.

"Thanks again for dinner. It was really nice." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder and watched the television.

"Well, of course," Patrick said, stroking her back, "And that's not all."

Y/N sat up, looking at him in the eyes with a confused look, "What do you mean?"

Patrick grinned and brought her closer to him again, "You'll see tomorrow."