Anna Sun

A/N: So this song always reminds me of sex...because it's actually about that tbh. So, warning, here's a smut/make out/whatever imagine inspired by this song.

Patrick and you had spent the night at one of your friends' house and all night long, Patrick kept murmuring things in your ear and touching you when no one was looking. You could tell he wanted you. Not only because he kept murmuring things and touching you, but also because of his dilated pupils and the way he kept looking at you all night.

Patrick bit his lower lip and gripped the steering wheel tightly as he kept glancing at you in the car, "I can't wait to be home right now."

"Trust me, I can't wait either," You smirked and leaned closer to him, kissing his jaw.

He heaved a shaky sigh as he chuckled, "Oh, what are you doing to me."

"We'll be home soon," You whispered against his skin.

As soon as Patrick parked the car in front of your house, you two quickly got out. Patrick ran to your side of the car and pressed his lips against yours. He slid his tongue in your mouth and tightly held onto your hip.

You two stumbled to the front door, not breaking the kiss until Patrick had to open the door. But as soon as he did so, he pushed the door open and led you inside, closing the door shut and pushing you against it right after.

He buried his face in your neck, kissing and sucking at your skin as his hands wandered over your sides. You tangled your hands in his hair as he started to kiss and bite the skin of your shoulder, which caused you to arch your back in pleasure.

He slowly stopped kissing you and moved his head so he was looking at you. He rested his forehead on yours and looked you in the eyes. His pupils were dilated and he was breathing heavily as his lips lingered against yours. His chest was rising up and down under your touch.

"I could look at you all night long," He started, his voice just above a whisper, "But I have better things to do," He smirked.

You chuckled and placed your hands on his cheeks. You brought his face even closer to you so he was kissing you again.

You took the control for a moment and spun him around so he was the one against the wall.

You took his shirt off and he did the same with the white t-shirt you were wearing.

You two stumbled to the couch as Patrick was kicking his shoes off his feet on the way.

You fell on the couch on your back and bit your lip while looking at Patrick.

He stood in front of you. His hair covering his forehead and eyes. He kept his gaze on you as he removed his belt and slid his pants down and threw it across the room. You couldn't help but look down at his boxers. He crawled on top of you and trailed kisses from your belly button to your jaw before slowly sliding his tongue in your mouth.

You took your pants off as well, leaving the both of you in your underwear, but not for so long.

You tugged at the waistband of his boxers and he quickly took them off.

He gripped at the side of your panties and pulled out of the kiss to look you in the eyes as if to ask you if it was okay. You nodded your head and he slid the undergarment off you.

He pulled out the kiss a second time and rested his forehead against yours. His mouth was slightly opened, letting his breath pass between his red and plump lips, "Ready?"

You nodded eagerly and he didn't wait any longer before thrusting into you.

He buried his head in your neck as he picked up his pace. Your hands wandered over his back, neck, and hair.

He gripped your hips and thrusted harder, groaning in the process as you moaned and arched your back.

His breathing got heavier and his thrusts sloppier, "I'm close," He breathed out. And after a minute, he arched his back as he thrusted one last time and pulled out, collapsing next you on the couch.

He held your sweaty body close to his and kissed your temple, "That was really great," He chuckled, breathless.

You laughed, as breathless as him and cuddled closer to him, "I don't want to move right now."

"Me neither, I think we'll sleep here tonight."

You nodded and buried your face in his neck, falling asleep in just a few minutes as he just held you close.