Amnesia - part 2

A/N: Wow, took me a lot of time to write this second part. Go check out the first part if you forgot it.

You were sitting behind your desk. A young man was sitting on the chair in front of it. He was looking down and playing with his hands, a nervous expression on his face. You looked down at the files on the desk.

Patient: Patrick Stump

Age: 17

Admitted into the psychiatric section of the hospital after a car accident. Scar on top of the head due to the accident. Memory loss. 3 suicide attempts. Have been in the hospital for 7 months, six spent in a coma.

"Patrick," You started, looking up at him, "Are you ready to talk?"

Tears started to form in his eyes as he kept his gaze down. He took a breath, "You never told me why I was here."

"Do you think you're ready to hear it?"

He looked around, his head hung low and nodded his head slowly.

"About seven month ago, you had a car accident. That's why you have a scar on your head," You said and he brought his hand to touch the still pretty sensitive skin, "You were driving and hit your head on the steering wheel, which caused you to lost a lot of your memory. The you were admitted here so we could take care of you."

"I asked you so many times if I could see my mom and you never replied to me." A few tears were rolling down his cheeks, "I heard you talking with a nurse once," You looked down, "I killed her!" He exclaimed, bursting into tears.

"No, Patrick, you didn't." You said and knelt in front of him.

"I did!" He yelled at you as he stood up, "This is my fault." He pointed at his chest.

"Patrick," You tried to walk closer to him but he pushed you.

"I just-I just want my memory back," He said through sobs. He walked closer to the shelves, "I can't remember a thing! I hate everything!" He put his hands on one of the shelves and started throwing what was on it while crying and screaming.

You came up to him and grabbed his shoulders. You pulled him away from the shelves and he tripped and fell to the ground with you. He cried in your arms as you were stroking his back and head, "Everything's gonna be okay."

He shook his head and muttered a no, "Please, don't save me next time."

A few months passed and Patrick was getting a bit better. Thanks to the new medication he took. He started socialzing more with the other patients and his memory was coming back slowly. 

You helped him learn things he forgot, and he developed a love for music. He'd spend his day in the music room with three other boys, playing music and just having fun.

He always wore a hat to cover his scar. And instead of hurting himself when he was feeling depressed, he would eat. Something he started to do after you made him a list of things he should do  instead of self-harm. Food was one of the things but you didn't think he would only choose that.

And about a year later, it was time for him to leave the hospital. He started a band with the three guys he used to hang out with in the music room. And now, fifteen years later, he was married, had a kid and was the singer of the band Fall Out Boy.

A/N: Okay, that was shitty, sorry. But if you want some part more detailled, like the music room or just if you have request for imagines of "Amnesia'Trick" or whatever, tell me.