Tiny Dancer

"So, what do you want to do before the show tonight?" Patrick asks once the bus arrived in LA and everyone left the bus to go to the venue or just walk around.

"I don't know," You started as you looked at your boyfriend. You were lying on the couch of the tour bus, your legs on his lap, "We could go out and visit a bit."

"Sounds great. Now come on," He tapped your legs, "Get up and let's go."

You moved your legs so you were now sitting on the couch and he stood up. You stood up as well and left the bus.

Patrick grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it, making both of you smile as you were walking down the LA's streets.

You two walked to the shore and sat down on the beach. You took off your shoes and stood up as you heard the music coming from some shop near the beach. You danced a little in the sand while Patrick was just grinning at you from where he sat just a foot away from you.

He looked down at his phone in his hands then stood up. He placed a hand on the small of your back and kissed your cheek, "We have to go, it's almost five."

You nodded and took your shoes to put them on.

You two made your way back to the venue, walking hand in hand.

After a few minutes, you walked past a weird looking man handing leaflet about God. You turned to face Patrick and just laughed.

Hours passed and Patrick was on stage playing a piano version of Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes.

You looked at him playing from backstage and sang the words to one of your favorite songs. *

After the show, you two headed to the bus to have som alone time as the rest of the band and crew were hanging out at some bar down the street.

You laid next to Patrick in his bunk, the sheet barely covering your bare bodies. Your head was resting on his chest and your hands slowly rubbed his stomach.

He kissed the top of your head. His arm was wrapped around you, his hand was playing with your hair as well as tracing patterns on your skin.

It just felt so good to be lying here with no one near.

"I love you," He whispered, his voice muffled by your hair.

"I love you too," You mumbled, a little sleepy.

He held you closer to him and you two slowly fell asleep.