Proposal

First of all, is like to thank you guys for 2k reads and 200 votes. That's crazy, thank you so much!

Patrick's POV

I passed in the living room of my apartment, remembering everything I had planned for tonight. I stopped in the middle of the room, my back turned to the hallway.

"Okay, so..." I sighed, "You're just gonna have a nice dinner with her. Then go somewhere with a beautiful view of the sky, and then..." I turned around, looking down and got on one knee, "Propose to her." I said and looked up to see Y/N standing in front of me. Tears started to form in her eyes and she put a hand on her mouth.

"I fucking hate myself." I muttered, looking down.

She knelt in front of me "You have no reasons to." She tilted my head up with her fingers and kissed me.

"I had planned the perfect night to ask you, and then I just mess everything up in one second."

She placed a hand on my cheek, "That's perfect to me." She looked at me straight in the eyes and kissed me again.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, smiling. Before she could answer, I put my finger on her lips, "Wait, let me get the ring." I stood up and ran to our room. I got the little box that was hidden in my nightstand and ran to her again. I knelt down on one knee for the second time and opened the box to show the diamond ring, "So, will you marry me?"

She nodded her head and tackled me to the ground in a hug. I put the ring on her finger, still laying on the ground. And we started kissing each other passionately. I pulled out of the kiss after a few seconds, "We still have a reservation for tonight. Or you just want to stay home?"

"To be honest, this night is already perfect. I don't need anything else to make it even more perfect." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"So let's just stay home then. And have some fun." I smirked and stood up. I picked her up in my arms and went into the bedroom.