Leaving

Today was one of Patrick's day off during tour, which means that he didn't have anything to do. Just a few days before, you decided to spend some time with the guys on tour but today was your last day before you flew back to Chicago. You spend all day with Patrick, visiting the city. In the afternoon you went back to the hotel room to pack your bag for your plane flight which was at five pm. The room was a mess, all of Patrick's clothes and yours were scattered on the bed. While you were packing, Patrick was playing his guitar while watching you. After you finished packing you just laid in bed with him for a little while.

You sat up on the bed and kissed Patrick on the cheek, "I have to go."

"Really?" He asked you as you crawled over to the edge of the bed and sat there to put your shoes on.

"Yeah." You replied.

"So you don't love me." Patrick retorted with a fake pout.

"What are you talking about? Of course I love you." You looked over your shoulder and smile as you saw him.

"If you really loved me you wouldn't leave." He remarked.

You chuckled and crawled over to him again. You sat in front of him and replied, "I have to work tomorrow, honey. I'd love to stay but I can't."

He looked away from you, still faking a pout.

"You're such a kid." You laughed. You placed your hand on his cheek and turned his face so he was facing you and you pecked his lips.

He kissed you back, "Please don't leave." He whispered against your lips.

"I'm sorry. I have to." You replied.

He put his hands on your shoulder and pushed you on the mattress so you were lying on your back and he was straddling you, "You're not going anywhere." He said as he leaned closer to you and kissed your neck. He moved his hands to your hips and started tugging at the hem of your shirt.

"Come on, Patrick. I have to go."

"You can take another flight later today." He said as he stopped kissing to look at you in the eyes.

You put a hand on his cheek and stroke his sideburns, "I'm gonna be really tired for work tomorrow if I do that."

"You can still sleep on the plane." He said as he tried to convince you to stay.

You sighed and looked away, "Patrick..."

"Okay...I let you go." He gave in as he sat up on the bed next to you.

"Thanks." You said and kissed his cheek before standing up.

You took your bag and walked toward the door of the room with Patrick. He opened the door for you and you stepped outside.

He took you in his arms and hugged you. After a few seconds he pulled out of the embrace and placed his hands on your hips, he kissed you, "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Me too." You replied before kissing him again.

You hugged one last time then said goodbye to him and started to leave.

"Y/N wait!" You heard Patrick call from behind. You turned around and saw him walking over to you while taking off his hoodie.

Once in front of you he handed it to you, "I don't want you to get cold in the plane."

"Aw, thank you so much honey." You smiled and hugged him again.

"Come on, go home. I'll see you soon." He said with a smile.

"I can't wait." You said then kissed his cheek and left the hotel.