Singing Low

A/N: This imagine was inspired by the new song of The Fray, Singing Low.

Here we are, having another fight. Words are spilling out of our mouths and it's hard to say which one of us actually believes them. Her calling me an assh*le and me calling her a b*tch. I don't want to believe what I'm saying, but for now, I do.

My heart is beating fast, it hurts. My breathing shortens and it feels like I can't breathe anymore. The buzzing of her voice makes my head hurts. I had enough.

"Can't you just...shut up?" I almost shout as I look at her in the eyes.

Her eyes widen but she doesn't say a word.

I put my hand on my forehead and feel sweat. I'm having an anxiety attack, I got to control it. I try to find the perfect beat to regulate my breathing and heartbeat, but I can't. My legs begin to shake, like my entire body, I can't stand anymore.

I fall to the ground and she runs to me. She lays next to me and takes my body in her arms. I cry in her shoulder, mumbling words that I don't even understand. I'm probably apologizing. She strokes my hair and back with her hands and whispers in my ear, "Calm down, it's okay."

I try to calm myself, but it's almost impossible with all those thoughts. I don't want to lose her.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

She gave me her hand, and we promised that we'll never leave each other. Even with all the things people said about us, that our relation will never last long, we stayed together. But it seems like their words are still affecting us, we're fighting almost every day, and my anxiety is getting worse because of that. I don't want to lose her, she's the love of my life.

We're lying together on the ground. I want to stay like that forever.

I feel her tears rolling down my neck, "We'll find a way to love again." She whispers.

I want to believe her, but it doesn't feel possible anymore. We love each other then break each other's hearts again.

"Can we find a way to love?" I murmur.

She doesn't say a word, she knows we can't. But for now we're closer than we've ever been, so let's find a way to love again.

That was really bad