Puffy cheeks

A/N: So remember guys, the pic that I put is the Patrick of the imagine. You probably all know that, but yeah...

You opened the door of your apartment and walked into your living room only to find your boyfriend Patrick lying on the couch, asleep, with the tv still on. A big smile appeared on your face and you stepped closer to take a picture. You laid next to him and placed an arm over his stomach, his calm breathing was lifting it up and down. You just admired him, playing with his hair that was getting long, stroking it. You then looked at his cheek, they were all puffy, you couldn't resist and poked it with your finger.

His eyebrows knit and he started to stir awake. He groaned and mumbled, his voice still raspy from his sleep, "What are you doing?"

"Just playing with your cheeks." You whispered back.

"Why?" He looked at you confused.

"Because they're cute." You smiled.

He blushed and said, "Well thank you. You're pretty cute too."

You smiled again and he chuckled. He laid on his side to face you and placed his hand on your cheek. He looked at you in the eyes for a few seconds and spoke up "You're too beautiful, I don't deserve you to be honest."

"Oh come on." You said and nudged his shoulder, making him laugh.

"I'm not joking, you really are."

You looked down, blushing. He lifted your head up with his fingers and pressed his lips to yours. You smiled in the kiss and then buried your face in his neck, "You should fall asleep on the couch more often, I like cuddling there."

He kissed the top of your head, "Yeah, me too." He held your body close to his until you two fell asleep.