It's time

A/N: So I watch Roman Atwood's vlogs and they're gonna have baby real soon, so this was inspired by that. Also, guess it's like a part two of the Baby chapter.

Patrick slowly stirred awake. He squinted his eyes as he heard shuffling and light groans coming from next to him. He turned his head to see his pregnant wife, you, rubbing her belly.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He muttered, his voice still raspy from sleep.

"Just a contraction, you can go back to sleep," You responded.

Patrick sat up, resting on his elbow, "You're sure?"

"Yeah," You responded but your breath hitched as another wave of pain shot through your back and stomach.

Patrick crawled on the bed and sat on your legs, resting his owns next to your thighs so he wouldn't hurt you. He lifted your t-shirt up and placed his hands on your belly, rubbing it lightly, "This little boy is ready to come anytime," He said as he felt the baby moving under his touch.

"I've had contractions for like an hour," You told your husband.

His head shot up, "An hour? And you didn't wake me up?"

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't want you to get worried for nothing."

"It's not nothing, babe," He leaned closer to your belly and kissed it gently.

You moved your hands to his cheek and he looked up at you, smiling. He leaned closer so his face was now inches from yours. His stomach was slightly pressed against yours. He had gained some sympathy weight during your pregnancy and it was the cutest thing ever. He pressed his lips on yours and smiled in the kiss, "I'm so ready to have this baby right now."

"I am too, but probably not for the same reason," You laughed, but quickly stopped as you had another contraction.

He frowned and stroked your cheeks, "I'm sorry."

You smiled and whispered, "It's okay."

You two stayed like this for a little while. Patrick, kissing, rubbing and talking to your belly as you ran you hands through his hair.

"Honey, could you please get up? I have to go to the toilet," You said, interrupting him in his 'belly talking'.

He looked up at you, "Oh yeah sure." He got off you and laid on his side of the bed.

You tried to sit up by yourself but couldn't move because of your stomach, "Can you help me stand up?"

"Of course," He chuckled and crawled over your legs to then stand beside you. He grabbed your hands and pulled you up to your feet.

"Thank you," You said as you pecked his lips quickly.

He smiled at you as he watched you slowly walk to the bathroom, which was connected to your bedroom. He got in bed once again and laid on his back. He rested his hands on his tummy (I love that word tbh) and closed his eyes.

But after a minute, his eyes shot open as you called out his name. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to find you clutching your stomach.

"My water just broke," You croaked out.

"Oh my God," He muttered, his eyes wide open.

"Patrick!" You rushed him.

He shook his head, "Uh yeah, yeah. Wait here, I'm gonna start the car and put the bag in it." He then rushed to the bedroom and grabbed the little bag you had prepared for when you'd go into labor. He ran to the front door, picking up his car key along the way. He threw the bag on the backseat and started the car. He ran back inside and grabbed your slippers and put his on. He ran to you and threw the slippers in front of your feet, "Put these on."

"Slippers?"

"I-I panicked, okay?" He stuttered, obviously stressed about the situation.

He grabbed your arm and helped you walk to the car. You stopped in your track as you felt another big contraction. He picked you up bridal style and sat you in the car.

A few hours later...

"Okay ma'am, I'm gonna need you to push one last time," Your doctor ordered.

You quickly looked at Patrick who was standing next to you holding your hand. He pushed the hair out of your face and nodded while smiling. You pushed one last time as ordered and after a few seconds, you heard the cries of your little boy.

"Do you want to see him?" Your doctor asked once the baby cleaned up a little, and you nodded eagerly. He walked to you and placed him in your arms.

You smiled at the little boy in your arms as Patrick kissed your forehead, "You did amazing, babe."

You stroke the baby's cheek with your finger then looked up at Patrick, "You want to hold him?"

His jaw dropped slightly, "Uh-uh, yeah," He took the baby from your arms and looked directly into his blue eyes, "Hey, buddy," He whispered as he stroked the baby's cheeks with his finger, just like you did. Tears welled up in Patrick's eyes as the little boy wrapped his small fingers around Patrick's, "Aww, look." He exclaimed as he turned to you, a big smile on his face.

You nodded while smiling.

He leaned closer to you and pressed a kiss to your lips, "Thank you," He whispered against your lips.