Lazy days

A/N: Tbh, I don't even know if "lazy days" means something.

Lazy days at home are the thing you prefer. When Patrick isn't recording for himself, the band or other artist, and when you don't have work. Those lazy days are usually the weekend.

You'd spend the day cuddling with Patrick on your couch, watching tv. Or plays with the kids, your three year old Declan and one year old Thomas.

****

You were sitting on the couch next to Patrick, you had your head on his chest and his arm was around you. You were watching some tv show as your two kids were playing with legos, other toys and drawing, sitting on the ground, in front of you.

"Daddy, look!" Declan said enthusiastically as he showed his father a drawing he just made. Though it was just some scribble of color pencils.

"Awesome, Dec." Patrick responded as he took the piece of paper and put it on the coffee table.

Declan smiled big at his dad and went back to play with his little brother.

"You know," Patrick started, bringing your attention to him. You looked up at him, "These are the moments I'll miss the most when they'll be older."

"Me too." You replied as you glanced at your two little boys, "I don't want them to grow up." You murmured.

Patrick sighed and kissed the top of your head, "I know, me too."

Later that day, it was close to midnight and Patrick was sitting -or more like lying- on the couch, Thomas sleeping on top of him. Patrick's eyelids were getting heavier and he was starting to fall asleep. You arrived in the living room after you put Declan in bed and found Patrick there, almost sleeping. You chuckled and approached him.

"Honey," You whispered as you shook his shoulder lightly.

He opened his eyes slowly and smiled when he saw  you.

"Let's go to bed."

He nodded his head and you took Thomas from him. He stood up and went to you guys' bedroom as you put the one year old to bed.

You went in your bedroom a few minutes later and Patrick was already fast asleep in bed. You smiled and laid next to him, taking his body in your arms. The lazy days like that are really the one you'll miss the most.

A/N: Comment some ideas for other imagines. Kinda have like, writer blocks for them now.