Let's get married for a week - Thursday

On Thursday, Patrick actually had things to do, though he still woke up at one in the afternoon.

Hey, I'll be home in like an hour, finish early today :) Y/N sent to Patrick.

Awesome! Patrick replied a few minutes later.

Y/N smiled at her screen and typed another message, You had meetings today, right?

Yeah, just left one actually

Oh okay, when will you be home? She replied right back and sent another message just after I wanted to make dinner for the both of us

Aw that's so nice of you He texted back immediately, followed by another one And I have another meeting soon but I'll be back at 8

Alright, dinner will be ready then Y/N sent, smiling to herself. Patrick replied with a smiling emoji, which just made Y/N's smile grow wider.

As soon as Y/N arrived at Patrick's apartment, she started making dinner for her and Patrick and was finished just by the time he said he was going to come home. She set the plates on Patrick's coffee table in the living room, the only place where they could eat since Patrick's apartment didn't have a dining room and waited for him to arrive.

Minutes passed and Patrick still wasn't there. Y/N texted him a few times but he didn't respond. Y/N got impatient and really disappointed and ate without him.

An hour and a half later, the door of the apartment opened, the sound of it drawing Y/N' attention to it and she saw Patrick, standing there.

His mouth agape, and his eyebrows raised, he realized what he had done. He dropped his bag on the floor as his eyes traveled to the coffee table where his plate was still waiting for him. He quickly made his way to the couch and sat next to Y/N, "I'm so sorry. I-"

"It's okay," Y/N cut him short, looking away from him.

"I'm sorry Y/N, let me explain," He started and placed his hand on her knee. But it only made her stand up.

"It's fine, really," She said as she started to walk away, "I'm going to bed now, I'm working tomorrow."

Patrick looked down at his feet and sighed, he really fucked up this time. He looked at the plate of cold food and took it to the kitchen, he put it in the fridge, he wasn't hungry anymore. He made his way to the bedroom where Y/N was already lying in bed, facing away from Patrick's spot. He slowly took his shoes, pants, and jacket off, leaving himself only in his boxers and a t-shirt, and crawled into bed.

He tried to take her in his arms but Y/N just scooted away from him, still upset. She didn't know why she was that upset. Maybe it was because he said he would be here at 8 but arrived two hours later, without even warning her that he'll be late? She didn't want to be upset but her feelings were stronger than her sometimes.

"The meeting took more time than I thought it would. I'm sorry, I should've told you," He murmured. He chuckled to himself and laid on his back, "I'm such  a dick."

About half an hour later, Y/N still wasn't sleeping. She felt bad for acting so rude toward Patrick.

She turned around so she was lying on her side and looked at Patrick. His chest was rising up and down as he slept. Y/N got closer to him and rubbed his chubby cheek slowly, "I'm sorry I acted like that, it was stupid," She whispered, though she knew he couldn't hear her. She pecked his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder, now ready to sleep.