Snapchat story

A/N: Inspired by a dream I had.

It was 9am and you were sitting in your bed with your husband Patrick lying next to you, still asleep. You've been awake for about ten minutes and were now looking at the snapchat stories of your friends. After looking at all of them, you decided to have fun with the filters.

You looked down at Patrick who was still sleeping peacefully next to you, his bangs covering his face. You smiled at him and recorded the scene to put it on snapchat.

You wrote "cutie" and posted it. You giggled at yourself and Patrick stirred awake.

"What are you doing?" He asked with his raspy morning voice, his eyes still closed.

"Oh nothing." You replied with a smile.

He sighed and cuddled closer to you, sliding his arm around your torso.

You opened the camera again and started recording.

"Hey," You said as you nudged him a little, recording him.

"What?" He said and opened his eyes to look at you. As soon as he saw your phone in your hand, he took the pillow the closest to him and hid his face with it, "Don't film me," He whined.

You added this to your story and started recording something else. You leaned closer to him and tried to take the pillow but he held onto it, "Stop," He kept whining, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Okay, okay. I stop," You laughed, though you were lying, and posted that too.

Patrick put the pillow back under his head and tried to sleep again.

You laid next to him so your faces were inches apart and brought your hand with your phone up to record yourself and Patrick's face.

"Hey, kiss me," You whispered.

Patrick chuckled and, with his eyes closed, leaned closer to press his lips against yours. You smiled against his lips and after a few seconds, he pulled away.

You added this last video to your story and snuggled in Patrick's arms.