Peterick : Chubby boyfriend

A/N : Sooooo, this chapter is weird. It's a kink that me and a friend have in common and I wrote this chapter for this person. It's kinda awkward to post it, so don't judge okay?

Pete's point of view

Another night on the road and another night that Patrick was going to eat healthily. He was trying to lose weight and I didn't like that. I mean, yeah, that's good for him, but just...the guy I fell in love with was going to change and that bothered me. His diet meant no more cuddles with my chubby little boyfriend, I'll miss that.

That night, we went to eat in a restaurant near the highway.
I knew that Patrick was going to take a salad, like everyday since the beginning of this tour, so I decided that I will order a lot on purpose, I knew he wasn't going to let this food go to waste.

We sat at the table and just a few minutes after, a waitress came to take our orders.
"I'll take a salad please." I heard Patrick say. I then ordered my food, and like I said, I took a lot and mostly choose things that Patrick liked. As the waitress was taking the orders of Joe and Andy, Patrick leaned over the table and whispered to me "Are you sure you're going to eat all of that?"
"Yeah, don't worry. I'm really hungry." I answered.
He leaned back in his seat and we talked until the food came.

About thirty minutes later, the waitress arrived with our food. Patrick's eyes widened as he saw all the plate I had in front of me. I looked at him with a smile. He was staring at all the food but then shook his head and looked down at his plate. He sighed than started to eat.

I want even done eating my first plate that Patrick was already done with his salad and he was staring at my plates again.
I looked up at him and smiled, "What are you thinking about?"
He looked at me "Oh uh...nothing. It just looks really good."
"You want some?" I asked him.
He shook his head "No, no...I'm trying to do a diet. That's not good for me."
"Come on. Just a little bit." I begged.
He thought for a moment then replied, "Ok but just a little bit then."
I smiled and gave him one of my plate.

Without Patrick noticing it, I stopped eating and looked at him putting this food in his mouth. He was liking it, I knew it.
He looked up at me and swallowed what he had in his mouth, "You're not eating?"
"No I'm full, I can't eat anymore." I replied.
He looked at all the plates scattered on the table while biting his lips. I knew exactly what he was thinking "I can't let all of these go to waste." He turned toward Joe and Andy, "You guys want anything?"
"There's nothing vegan, sorry" Andy replied and Joe answered the same thing as me.

He finished his plate then took another one.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"I can't let all of these go to waste." What did I tell you, I was right.
He started eating the food again. Joe and Andy decided to go in the bus and I was left alone with Patrick. I stood up and went to sit next to him. I kissed his cheek, "If you're not hungry anymore, don't need to force yourself."
"No, I'm good. I can finish this." He said as he turned his gaze toward me. He smiled then looked down at this plate again.

I knew he was full, but he wasn't going to give up. He kept putting food in his mouth. I bit my lip at the sight of his stomach getting bigger and pressing against the fabric of his t-shirt. I rested my head on his shoulder and kept looking at his mouth while stroking his belly gently.
"Want anything? Help maybe?" I asked.
Without even looking at me, he said with a mouthful of the food, "Yeah, can you give me some water?"
I leaned over the table and grabbed his glass then brought it to his lips. He took a gulp of the beverage and moaned lightly.
"You're okay?" I questioned as I looked into his eyes.
He met my gaze and said, "Yeah I'm good."
I called the waitress and she took the only plate left - except the one that Patrick was still trying to finish - to put it in a doggy bag. I left Patrick and went to pay at the counter. As I was paying, I kept looking over my shoulder to see what Patrick was doing.

I finished paying then came back to the table. Patrick finished the last bite and rested his head on the back of the chair. His belly was bigger than before, the now too small t-shirt couldn't cover the bottom of his stomach. He fiddled the button of his pants, trying to unbutton it. I sat next to him and helped him. "Thank you." He breathed out.
"You probably ate too much." I said with guilt in my voice.
"I still have the dessert you ordered to finish." He said.
"Yeah but I'll help you with that." I stood up and extended my hand out. He took it and I helped him walk to the bus.

Once inside the bus, I laid him down on the couch and took his pants off then his t-shirt, I grabbed a larger one in his bunk and gave it to him. He put it on slowly, making sure to not move too much because of his stomach that was hurting.
"You want to go in your bunk? So I can lay with you." He nodded his head and I helped him to go to his bunk.
I took the doggy bag that was on the couch and I lied with him in the bunk. He was lying on his back, his hands resting on his stomach.
"Want that dessert?" I asked.
He looked at me and bit his lip, "Yeah."
I took the box out of the bag and opened it, revealing a piece of cheesecake. "Good choice." He said and smiled at me. I kept the box with me and fed him the cake. I did that until he finished it then we cuddled together, my hand on his tummy, stroking it softly and my head in his neck, kissing it. We cuddled like this until we fell asleep.