Short, Fa(s)t and Loud

A/N: Sorry for this really bad written smut. Oh and it has nothing to do with the song, just got inspired by the title.

It was movie night with your boyfriend Patrick tonight. As always, you ate pizza on the couch and watch a movie together. But tonight, you were more interested in watching him eat his slice of pizza than watching the movie playing on tv. You didn't know why but it was turning you on a little bit.

"No!" He exclaimed, a mouthful of pizza.

The sound of his voice brought you back from the daze you've fallen into, you shook your head slightly and turned back to the tv, to try to stop looking at him.

"Is it turning you on?" Patrick asked. You turned to face him and saw a smirk spread across his face.

You shook your head, blushing a little bit, "No, it's not."

"You're lying. I saw you bite your lip. You always do that when you're turned on." He retorted.

"Well, yeah." You looked down at your lap.

"So, you like it when I do that." He said, biting slowly into his slice of pizza.

You bit your lip again, "Stop doing that to me."

You tried to avoid his gaze by looking at the tv but he stopped you, putting his hand on your upper arm, "Oh come on. Let's have some fun." He smirked.

"You literally just ate almost all of the pizza, you're sure you want to do it now?"

He bit his lip, nodding, his eyes full of lust he leaned closer and kissed you.

He placed his hands on your hips and pushed you down onto the couch so you were lying on your back and him over you. His stomach was pressing against you and he bit your lower lip, earning a moan from you. He slid his tongue in your mouth and moved his hands behind your thighs. He broke the kiss and said, breathless, "Let's go to the bedroom." He then picked you up and started kissing you again. You ran a hand in his hair and the other was wandering all over his chest. He laid you down on the bed and started taking your shirt off and your bra. He smiled at your body, biting his lip, "You're gorgeous." He said under his breath.

You blushed and was about to say something but was cut off by him kissing you roughly on the lips. He broke the kiss and started kissing you behind your ear. You moaned a few times and he trailed kisses along your jaw until he reached your lips again. He sat up on his knees in front of you and took off your sweatpants, living you only in your panties. He kissed your body here and there and started biting and sucking at your neck, making you moan again.

You moved your hand, that were still in his hair, down his chest.

He took his pajama pants off and attacked your lips in a rough kiss just after, he groaned and moaned in the kiss and you could feel his hard member against your thigh.

You tucked at the hem of his t-shirt so he would take it off but he kept pushing your hands away. He pulled out of the kiss and looked at you in the eyes, "I-I..." He tried to say something but couldn't.

You moved your hands to cup his chubby cheeks, stroking them, "Honey, I already saw your body and I love it. You don't have to feel self-conscious with me."

He nodded his head and took his shirt off, throwing it across the room and leaning closer to you so you wouldn't see him. You pushed him off of you and placed your hands on his bare chest. You bit your lip and said under your breath, "You're gorgeous."

Like you did just a few minutes ago when he said that to you, he blushed and looked down at your hands. He took your wrists in his hands and moved yours to the back of his neck.

After a few other minutes of roughly making out on the bed, you two took off what you had left on you and started doing it.

He thrusted in slowly at first, making you moan but soon after, he started thrusting faster and made you moan his name. You two were a moaning mess, almost screaming each other's names over and over again.

"Patrick, I..." You started after a few minutes and he cut you off.

"I know baby, me too." He said, breathless.

His thrusts then started to slowed down and you reached your climax moaning his name. He released a few seconds after you in a loud groan, "Oh my god!" He pulled out and collapsed on the bed next you. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, his chest rising up and down as he got his breath back, "That was," he started.

"Amazing." You finished for him and cuddled closer to him.

He smiled at you and pecked your lips, "Yeah it was." He pulled the covers on top of you two and you fell asleep like that, in each other's arms.