Be Still

A/N: This chapter was inspired to me by the song Be Still by The Fray. Next to the song, you can see how Patrick looks like in the imagine, fetus...so cute!! Well, warning : suicide attempt and it's kinda sad...sorry about that.

Y/M/N : Your mom's name

A Friday night, you were alone in your bed. This day of school was horrible for you. Once again, you got bullied. You couldn't take it anymore, you thought it was time for you to go. You went into the bathroom and took about three bottles of pills then went back to your bedroom and sat on your bed. You look down at your phone that was sitting there on your bed and decided to call him, your best friend, Patrick.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard Patrick's voice over the phone. He heard your shaky sigh and asked, in a worried voice "You're okay?"
"No I'm not. I'm done. I'm all alone. I get bullied all the time. I'm done." You said, crying.
"You're not alone. I'm here for you. I'll always be there for you Y/N."
You heaved a shaky sigh again.
"Don't do anything stupid okay? I'm coming, I'll be here soon!"
You didn't even wait until he finished his sentence and swallowed one of the bottles, then alf of the other one. You started feeling dizzy really fast and soon everything went black and you fell on your back on your mattress and heard his voice, "Y/N."

As you were lying unconscious on your bed, you could still hear his voice resonating in your head, saying that he was here for you, and you remembered all the good times you had together. You were scared now, that you'd probably never wake up.

20 minutes later...

Patrick knocked on your front door, tapping his foot on the ground worriedly.
Your mom opened the door and a smiled appeared on his face as she saw him, "Hi Patrick! What are you doing here?"
"Hum...Y/N asked me to come hang out a little bit tonight." He lied.
"Oh okay. She's in her bedroom right now." She pushed herself to the side to let Patrick enter the house then closed the door behind him.
"I'm going upstairs then." He said, motioning to the ceiling.
"Alright." Your mom answered.

Patrick ran up the stairs and into your bedroom. When he saw you lying there, unconscious, it's like his world collapsed under his feet, he couldn't believe that you did this to yourself. He ran to you and took your body in his arms. He pushed your hair out of your face with his shaky hands.
"Be still, be still, be still." He repeated in a shaky voice, "It's gonna be okay." He whispered. "Y/M/N!" He yelled as he turned to the door.
"Yes? Is everything okay?" She asked.
"No. Please, call 911!" He cried.

Just after he said this, your father ran into your bedroom and saw you there. He had a look of worry and fear on his face, "Wha-what happened?" Your dad stuttered.
"S-she called me saying that-that s-she was done living and...and...and..." He tried to say between sobs.
"And what Patrick?" Your dad exclaimed.
"She took those pills." He said as he looked at the bottles on the ground.
"Oh no." Your dad muttered.

Soon the paramedics came and brought you to the hospital and took care of you. You were going to live.

You were lying on this hospital bed, still unconscious and Patrick was there beside you, holding your cold hand in his.
"If you forget the way to go. And lose where you came from. If no one is standing beside you. Be still and know I am." He whispered.
You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. Your gaze met Patrick's and as he saw you, a big smile appeared on his face and he took you in his arms, hugging you tight.
"I thought I lost you." He said in your hair, "I'll always be with you, know that, I'll always be there."