Amnesia

A/N : Okay guys so, I just got this idea for maybe a series of imagines or another book. So yep, tell me what you think. The name I used for the girl is actually mine.

Hi, my name's Zoe Robert and I work at the psychiatric section in the hospital of Chicago. About like what, fifteen years ago? I met this guy called Patrick Stump...well, not really met, he was one of my patient and actually my favorite patient. He had a really bad car accident at the age of seventeen. That car crash killed all the people in the car but him. The people who died in the car accident were his parents, brother and sister. Apparently he was driving since that in the accident, he hit his head really hard on the steering wheel and it cracked it open. Which caused him a lot of memory problem. And when I say a lot, it's a lot. When he woke up, he didn't remember anything of his life. The only thing he remembered was his name and some moments of his childhood. Right after the surgery, they brought him in the psychiatric section because even though they didn't know he forgot everything, they knew he would need our help. I remember when they brought him in his room, I completely fell in love with that little angel face, even though he had a big scar that went from the top of his forehead to the back of his head, he was still the most beautiful guy I've ever seen. He looked so peaceful in his coma. Cause yes, he was in a coma for about six months.
Of all the moments I had with him, the one that hurt me the most was when he opened his eyes after those six months of coma. He looked so lost. I could see the fear in his gorgeous bluish green eyes. I remember that he immediately tried to stand up but fell to the ground instantly and crawled up to the corner of the room and brought his knees to his chest and cried. I came up to him and kneeled in front of him. I put my hand on his knee and said that everything will be okay, and you know what he told me, "I want my mom."