Chapter Eleven

Alex's POV

I found myself slowly nodding my head as I leaned in towards her. We looked at each for a few minuets before she finally pressed her lips against mine.

It was the best feeling in the world, it was like sparks going through my entire body and I loved it. Servando's kisses never felt like this.

She tucked my hair behind my ear before pulling away, my forehead pressed against hers and finally I pulled away from her. I stood up and gave Tobin a small smile.

"Is... Everything okay?" Tobin asks as she stands up.

"Give me a minute, Tobin. Okay?"

Tobin nods her head yes and I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I slid down to the floor and thought about everything that just happened. Did I make a mistake for letting this happen, or was it a good decision?

I ran my hand through my hair countless times. All this time she liked me, just as much as I like her. And not just in a friend way, it was so much more than that.

I stood up and paced back and forth across my room. Should I tell her about high school or should I not tell her at all? Should I ruin a relationship with Servando that has lasted years or should I start fresh with a girl that I so happen to have a crush on?

Because I for one never felt like this when I was with Servando.

These questions went through my mind and I just couldn't decide.

Finally, I left my room and went into Tobin's room. She looked at me but didn't say a word. Then, I walked over to her and crashed my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

Tobin was the first to pull away and she took a step away from me.

"What is this, Alex?" She asks.

"Remember when I said I didn't love you? I lied."

"Me too." Tobin replies.

A/N Peep the description of this book

"So you love me?" I ask, surprised and shocked at her response.

"I do love you."

"Then, why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"You were with Servando, you were happy." Tobin says. She never took her eyes off of me.

"He won't ever make me as happy as you do, Tobin." Then it stayed silent between the two of us. Neither of us said a word but we stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours.

"So, you kept this all to yourself just because you thought I was... Happy?"

"Yeah... I guess you can say that. I care about you Alex, I really do and I have cared since I first met you."

"I'm going out on a limb here Tobin. Servando doesn't make me smile as much as you do. He doesn't make me laugh as much as you do. He isn't as caring and loving as you. He isn't as funny and loyal as you. He isn't you Tobin and he's not what I want."

"Then what is it that you want?" Tobin asks.

"You. I want you." I finally say as I take a step toward her.

Tobin smiles at me and takes a few steps towards me before she finally pushed me against the wall and stares into my eyes before crashing her lips against mine. She ripped my shirt off and threw it off to the side.

My hands wandered up her shirt and I lifted it up her head, revealing her toned abs. I traced my fingers with them until she lifted me up and carried me to her bed. She gently laid me down and wrapped her arms around me. She took my bra off and tossed it aside.

"You're so beautiful." Tobin whispers into my ear.

"So are you." I say as I flip us over so I'm on top of her.

We made out for hours, not wanting to lose each other's touch. It had to be one of the best moments of my life.

With one last kiss, I laid down next to her and pulled the blankets over our bare body's. I snuggled into Tobin's side as she laid her head on my bare chest. I stroked her hair until she looked up at me with a smile.

"I've had the biggest crush on you since I met you. And I can't get my eyes off of you now." Tobin says.

"I didn't know I liked you, not until this very moment I finally knew that I loved you. I knew that I wanted you."

"So be mine Alex Morgan."

***

(: