Chapter Twenty Four

Tobin's POV

I've been in Paris for almost two months now and it's been great. The people here were nice even though they were hard to understand.

PSG was a great program and I was happy that I chose to sign with them.

I looked out the car window as Laure drove us to a bar to celebrate last the win we had today. 

I guess I was developing feelings towards her. She was a great person who made me feel good about myself. She helped me fit in and made me feel welcome. Plus, she was pretty.

Laure finally parked the car and together we walked into the bar that was filled with a lot of people. Luckily, we were able to find a spot for us to sit.

"So, how are you liking it here? It's been almost an entire month." Laure says as she orders a few shots.

"It's been... Amazing. One of the best decisions I've ever made." I say with a smile.

"Do you miss America?" She asks.

"In some ways I do. I miss some of my friends." I say as I think about Lauren and Amy. I also think about Alex and I was curious to hear what she's been doing lately. Honestly, it was weird not seeing Alex everyday and I miss her. But life has been treating me well here and to me. That's what matters.

I ordered shot, after shot, after shot as memories of Alex flashed through my mind. I thought about everything. I thought about her beautiful blue eyes and her long brown hair. I missed her in general.

But I'm in Paris and I was happy here and I've made some pretty good friends here.

By the time we left the bar it was almost one in the morning and Laure and I were to drunk to even drive so we called a cab.

They drove us back to our hotel and together we collapsed onto our own beds.

"Wow, aren't I drunk." Laure says and I start laughing hysterically as she sat up in her bed.

"Come here Toby." She says and taps the empty spot next to her.

I stumble out of my bed and sit next to her. She moves closer to me, so close I could smell the vodka from her breath.

She looked at me with her warm eyes as she tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. She stroked my cheek and played with my hair.

Finally, she tilted my head up and crashed her lips against mine. I found myself kissing her back at first I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Then I realized that my life was here in Paris. This was where I belonged.

She turned us around so I was under her. She threw my shirt off and stripped the rest of my clothes off until I was finally bare.

*
A/N: I don't write smut

The next morning, I woke up with Laure sleeping next to me. I had a pounding headache and as I sat up in bed, I realized I was naked.

Quickly, I grab my clothes and put them on. I grab some water and take some Advil before going to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and slowly started to remember everything from last night. I found myself smiling at the thought of us being together. Maybe it was possible.

Afterwards, I walk down to breakfast alone and sit next to Lindsey who greeted me with a smile.

"Practice got cancelled today. Coach called in sick." She says.

I just smile at her before my attention turns to Laure who walks into the room in sweats and and a t shirt.

She made her way towards me with a smile. She sat down and started talking about the most random things as if nothing happened. I just went with it.

She didn't remember last night.

***

This is only temporary, so don't freak out.