Chapter Thirty Two

No one's POV

Alex and Tobin both paced around in separate rooms, both thinking about each other and what they wanted.

Alex, she didn't know if being with Tobin was the right thing to do. She couldn't risk having her heart stolen or broken again. But Alex knew that she loved her and it was a rare kind of love.

A love that no matter how much you hate the girl, there's always room in your heart to still love her unconditionally. Alex knew that all this time Tobin had her heart but what she didn't know was if Tobin was going to be her future.

Tobin on the other hand felt a love so strong that there wasn't enough room in her heart to love anyone else but Alex. She thought about Laure but she knew that they weren't meant to be.

It was always Alex and Tobin who were suppose to end up together and Tobin knew that. She knew that her future was only a couple rooms away. She knew that this decision would be her future.

At this time while they both continued to pace in their rooms, Tobin had her future on the line and she can either ruin it. Or make things better.

*

Alex's POV

I looked at Kelley and stared at her and I though of a final decision to be made.

"So?" Kelley said as she looked at me curiously.

"I'll tell you how it goes." Is all I say as I bolt out the door. I run to Lauren's room to find the room empty besides Lauren.

"Where is she? Where's Tobin?" I ask desperately.

"She went out to get some air then come and find you." Lauren says and I see a small smile form on her face.

"Thanks." I say rushing out the door.

"Better be the right decision, Morgan!" She yells down the hall.

"It will be." I yell back before running down a flight of stairs, to impatient to wait for an elevator.

*

Tobin's POV

"She's the one." I say to myself. I look up at the sky which was pure black with stars filling the sky.

"She's the one." I repeat before running back to the hotel. I run up to Alex's room but only find Kelley sitting on her bed.

"Where's Alex?" I ask.

"She went looking for you." Kelley says. I run out of the room and run around the hotel but I couldn't find her.

Then, I went outside and I saw Alex walking towards my direction but she didn't know I was there.

"Alex." I yell out. Then, she finally looks up at me and it was like her eyes almost sparkled.

She then started to run over to me. Getting faster and faster after each stride until she finally jumped into my arms. Wrapping her own arms tightly around my neck.

"Tobin I'm so sorry, for everything. I just want things to be right between us. I want us to be happy again. I want a lifetime with you Tobin. I know that's what I want. I love you and I think you love me."

"You're right, I do love you." Is all I say before holding her head in my hands and kissing her passionately. Then I pull away and grab her hands.

"I've always loved you Alex and I never stopped loving you. And no one else can give me the happiness that you give me. Alex, we were meant to be, we were always meant to be together."

"Then let's be together, Tobin. Put everything behind us and just be happy together." Alex says while locking our hands together.

I crash my lips against hers and pull her in closer to me. The she pulls away with a smile on her face.

"I've missed you." She says.

"I missed you too."

***

It's that time of year!