Chapter Sixteen

Alex's POV

I parked my car in front of the restaurant I was suppose to be meeting Servando. Tobin and I have officially been together for almost three weeks and I still had yet to tell Serv. Tobin and I decided to keep our relationship a secret and Kelley was the only one who knew. We weren't ready to go out in public, and we were okay with that.

I got out of my car and walked into the restaurant where I saw Servando. He waved me over and I sat in the booth across from him. Unfortunately, he thinks this is a date but it's not. I was done with him, I didn't want to be with him anymore. I had Tobin and she gave me nothing but happiness.

"How are you?" I ask as I take a sip from a glass of water.

"I'm good now that I'm with you." He says with a smile. I let out a sigh.

"We have to talk." I say. I felt my heart starting to beat faster. I had know idea how he was going to react when he finds out that I'm with a girl.

"We are talking." He says.

"I'm serious. We need to talk about us." I say and that seems to get his full attention.

"What about us? We're happy together."

"You might be happy but I'm not. You don't treat me right, you have no respect for me and right now is the first time you're paying attention to me. You don't act like a gentleman when you're around me, you act like I'm just a friend. And that's unfair, and I certainly don't appreciated that."

"I do act like a gentleman." Serv says as he leans back and crosses his arms.

"When was the last time you opened a door for me?" I ask. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"You think you're in love with me but I can guarantee you that I'm not in love with you." I take off the promise ring that he once gave me and I placed it on the table. I looked at Serv and tears and anger filled his eyes.

"We're done." I say. I grab my purse and begin to stand up before he grabbed my arm.

"Who is it? Another guy? Is he better than me?" He asks.

I swallowed hard before turning to face him. "It's Tobin Heath."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He yells. I look around and everyone in the restaurant stared at us.

"You can't love me but you can love Tobin fucking Heath?! What does she have that I don't?" Serv says as he grips my arm harder.

"She loves me, she respects me and cares for me! She has everything that you don't have and that's why I love her! She's better than you, Servando and I'm not saying that just because she's my best friend. I'm saying that because it's true."

I pull my arm away from him and his face was pure red. His anger was easily visible and it looked like he was about to explode.

"You can't walk away from me!" He says as he grabs my wrist once again.

"Let go of me, Servando!" I say but he doesn't.

"We're done when I say we're done!" He yells. Luckily a guy in the booth next to us pulled Servando away from me. He nodded at me and I ran out of the restaurant.

I went straight to my car and drove back to our condo. When I got back, I walked in and saw Tobin sleeping on the couch. I let out a sigh as I set my purse and keys down. I walked over to the couch and sat next to Tobin and laid my head against her shoulder.

"How'd it go with Serv?" Tobin whispers with her eyes still closed.

"Well, he didn't take it well at all. He was angry." I say, shaking my head. Tobin let out a small laugh and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod my head.

"I just need you to hold me." I whisper. I snuggle into her side and she wraps her arm around me tightly. I felt safe, I felt like nothing can hurt me.

***

How are you guys liking the story? If you aren't liking it as much get ready for a load of dramaaaaaaaa! I got some good chapters coming your way!

And as requested, I just published the first chapter to my newest story "Catch Me" which is gymnastics so there's that. Read it if you so desire!