Epilogue

No one's POV

"Alex! Get over here!" Tobin yelled as she struggled trying to put her son, William, into a diaper and trying to calm her daughter, Jessica, down after throwing a tantrum.

Alex soon came into the room with a pile of laundry in her hand. She set it down on the bed and grabbed William and lifted him in the air and Alex had a smile across her face.

It took Tobin only a few minuets to calm Jessica down considering how good she was with kids. Alex and Tobin had a wonderful routine with both of their kids and it was even better having their aunts Jeri and Kelley always around.

Once they got everyone settled, as a family they went to the back of the beach house to have a bonfire. Jeri and Kelley played with Jessica who was five and William laid in Alex' arms with a blanket around him, he was only two.

Alex and Tobin adopted them four months after they got married and it was just a perfect life with a perfect family.

Alex's POV

I looked down at Will who was fast asleep in my arms while Tobin got the fire started. It was a beautiful night where the stars fill the sky and the moon shone brightly. I watched as my best friend, Kelley lifted Jessica into the air with Jeri laughing in the back at the faces Jessica was making.

It was a beautiful sight.

I felt Tobin slip her hand into mine as she looked at me with a smile.

"I love you." She says as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you too."

"Remember when I said I didn't love you? That was just one big lie." I say as I look at my wife with a smile on my face.

"I know."

***

Thank you for reading "Love is Blind" I truly enjoyed writing this book and I hope you all enjoyed reading!

Also THANK YOU for sticking with Alex and Tobin throughout this entire story.  A fairytale ending is what I will give you as a final farewell to this story. Thank you again for ALL of your support.

I am writing a BRAND NEW story called "Crossing the Line" and I can't wait to start publishing it! It's with Kelley and Morgan and my time here on wattpad I've never read a USWNT story with the storyline that I have for "Crossing the Line" so stay tuned!

THANKS AGAIN!!!