Chapter Thirty Six

Alex's POV

It's been another week that passed by and nothing has changed. I haven't showered in days, I haven't eaten in days, I haven't left my room in days.

It felt like my life was completely over, everything I loved was gone and I had nothing else to lose except myself which I already have.

I felt so broken, I felt like nothing was going to get better.

I heard a knock on my door but I didn't answer, I knew it was Kelley and I know she cared about me but I refused to let her help me.

I watched the door knob twist open and when the door opened my eyes widened when I saw Tobin standing in the door way.

I stood up, loosing my balance which I quickly caught myself.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I ask Kelley, feeling the anger begin to rise.

"She just wanted to talk to you, just listen okay?" Kelley said with a nervous smile on her face.

She closed the door leaving just the two of us in the same room. I felt nothing but anger and hatred. The girl I had once loved stood with me in this room, but I no longer loved her. I hated her.

"Leave. Now." I demand but Tobin just looked at me with a sad expression on her face.

"Alex, just hear me out."

"I'm done with you! I want you out of my life! I fucking hate you!" I scream at her as I walked over to her and shoved her against the wall.

"All I ever did was love you and you can't even love me back! I can't believe I fucking fell for you! I can't believe I was going to propose to you!" I yell at her. I slap her across the face and take a step away.

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"That's all you're going to say? You're just going to say your sorry? Is that all you fucking got?! I loved you!" I continue to yell at her as I punched her in the face causing her to fall backwards.

"Alex, what the hell!" Tobin says as she rubs her jaw.

"I loved you!" I yell as I force her to stand up and I punched her in the face again. I shoved her against the wall once again and held my fist in the air.

"I wanted to marry you!" I yell at Tobin as I lay another punch across her face, causing her nose to bleed. She looked at me with a scared expression in her eyes but I didn't care.

"I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you!" I say punching her again.

"I wanted to have a family with you!" I say punching her again. Tobin held her hands up trying to protect her face but I only punched her over and over again until she fell to the ground with a thud.

I heard Kelley pounding on the door before she kicked it open.

"Alex! Stop! What are you doing?" She asks as she pushes me away from Tobin who laid on the ground, her face covered in blood.

"Kelley, stay out of this." Tobin says as she gets back up on her feet. I pushed Kelley away from me and punched Tobin in the face again.

"Alex, that's enough!" Kelley says as she grabs my arm but I push her off of me.

"Kelley, stay out of it! I can take it." Tobin says as I lay another punch to her face and she stumbled backwards.

I grabbed Tobin by her shirt and threw her against the wall. Kelley kept trying to make me stop as she yelled at me with tears in her eyes.

Finally, I gave Tobin one last punch before I took a step away from her. Tobin fell to the ground. Her face covered in blood, a bruise already forming on her left eye.

She looked up at me but she didn't say a word. She slowly got back up on her feet and headed toward the door.

"I'm sorry." She says to me before she walks out of my room with Kelley following close behind her.

I stood in my room in absolute shock. What the hell did I just do? I just beat up the person I loved. I didn't know what to feel. I felt destroyed. I was broken inside and no one could fix me.

I looked down at my hands that had some of Tobin's blood on them. I went to my bathroom and washed my hands off and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked different. I was a lot skinnier, I seemed more vulnerable and afraid. This is who I am now. I was a nobody.

No one loved me. I didn't even love myself. Who am I?

***

Thanks for reading!

If you want, check out my new criminal minds fanfic!