-=Introduction=-

Greetings, Humanoid

and Welcome

to 

A Fanfiction

*bows* yes, thank you.

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE FIRST OF ITS KIND!

No, but on a serious note, welcome to this story!

I hope you enjoy it!

I'm not going to bore you with a long intro,

but if you would like, you can read this in-depth character review.

-=+=-Introduction to Y/N-=+=-

"She's the kind of girl to hang out with her demons till 3 AM on a weekday."

"The kind of person that says "I don't know what I'm going to do with my life", but is serious about it. She can do many different things now because she experimented with many different kinds of options."

"Well, you can say she's...creative..."

"Unique. Different, and definitely amusing."

"She's flirty and dirty minded, most of the time it's jokes ;)"

"Good memory, which is helpful, and non-helpful.

Name: (Y/N) Brynn Ashe

Lives: Seattle, Washington

Family: all of her family lives in Canada, she is very close with her mom, Dani and her dad, Luke, who is fairly protective. She has a twin brother, Josh, and a younger sister, Jenna, who is fourteen. She also refers to her friend Ben as her brother.

Hobbies/things she can do: Chef, EMT, singer, gymnast, speak French, animation, IT, gamer.

YouTube: Animellow

Mottos/phrases: "I prefer creative" "That's friendship/not friendship/mucho friendship." She names everything Pablo. 'any flirty or dirty minded phrase or pickup line.'

Subscribers: 1 Million

Hair: Straight/wavy brown with blonde ends/tips. Ombre.

Eyes: Green/brown

Height: 5' 5" (5 Feet and 5 Inches)

Birthday: January 7th, 1996

Age: 20

Clothing Style: For shirts, gaming, movie, and band tees and tank tops. For pants, skinny jeans, shorts or leggings. For shoes, Combat boots, converse, vans, or heels if necessary. For hats, beanies, or backward baseball caps. For jewelry, small and simple necklaces, bracelets, and occasionally rings.

Makeup Style: Very simple and light makeup, except if it's a special occasion in which extra makeup is needed.

Car: 2015 Nissan Altima

Favorite Food: Mac and cheese and Olive Garden breadsticks

Favorite Color: black/white.

Friends: Adam (pretty much a brother), Ben (also a brother), Max, Red, Barney, James, Jordan, Shelby, Alesa, Nick, Corey, Tristan, Tim, Ross, Jordan Maron, Tom Cassel, Aphmau, Hannah Hoffman, and Shane Dawson.

Favorite YouTuber: Skydoesminecraft

Favorite Anime: Hetalia

Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden

Favorite Music: Alternativ Rock

Dislikes: Clowns, elevators, all/most of humanity, when she gets called a psychopath.

Extra: Tattoo on right arm, cartilage piercings, and a slight lisp.

-=-=+=-=-

I hope you guys all enjoyed that thingy thing thing

Yes.

Anyways, the first chapter will be out soon!