-57-

(Max's POV)

I fucked up. I know I did. I could have just done it anyway. But of course, now it's too late. I've been sitting alone in my office for about 2 hours and I've already started to miss her. I wanna spend time with her, how do I do that without being obvious?

I get up and walk to Y/N's office, I had an idea. I knock 3 times, I hear her get up. She opens the door and I see her pretty face. She smiles and sits back down. I come inside and sit down too. "Remember how you had that idea for that one video? Copying youtuber's Instagrams?" I ask.

She looked a bit surprised, "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. What about it?" 

"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to start filming that today, I'm bored and have nothing to do," I said. She smiled immediately. "Sure! Do you mind waiting until I finish this animation? Only like 5 or so minutes," She said excitedly. "Yeah, no problem, I wanna watch anyways," I say with a smile. She laughed, "Alright."

She turned back around and put her earbuds in, leaving one out. I'm assuming so that she can hear me in case I said something. She quickly became focused and just started doing things. I didn't know what, but it was entertaining. She just... did things. It was crazy. Talent right before my eyes!

timeskip ~~~~

Once Y/N finished, I asked Adam if we could both leave early to film a video and he gave us permission. I grabbed my stuff from my office and Y/N did too, and we met in the front and walked out together. We decided we would go to her house first so I got in her car. 

She gave me her phone and told me to pick out 7 to do today, so we could leave the other 7 for part two. I found it funny she wanted to do two weeks just so she could win. She's competitive, that's something we have in common. Something I like about her too. Yanno, I'm glad I made this day worth it. It didn't go how I planned and I really want to ask her out, but this happened. Except now I'm making it worth it and still spending time with her. Im rambling now.

I looked through the pictures and a few of them had two people, I wondered if she was going to have me join in on this now. I picked 7 and once we got back to her house, I showed her which ones. She explained how some of the pictures have two people or couples, and then asked if I would be in the picture for those ones. I agreed just for the sake of having the ability to pretend like we're a couple, but also to help, obviously.

She looked at the first 7 pictures again and walked to her room. I followed and she looked in her closet to find the closest matching outfits more the pictures. She layed each on her bed and then she got stuck on one. "Which grey hoodie do you think is more accurate?" she said as she held up two grey hoodies and gave me her phone with the picture on it. I looked at both, back down to the picture, and back up. I pointed at the one on the left and she smiled, "Thanks, and I think that's all so we should be good."

~time skip~

We went to the first location once Y/N changed to her first outfit. It was at a grocery store and Y/N had to lie on the floor of the ice cream aisle, with a bucket of ice cream, and look dead. She found a bucket of cookie dough ice cream and layed down without embarrassment. I started to take the picture and tried to make everything look as similar as I could to the original picture. "More your head to the right," "Bend your knees more," "Look more dead." Y/N spoke, "So look more like my inside?" I responded, laughing, "Suree." 

The first photo was done and we went onto the next one. We got in the car and compared the original to the recreation. We were pretty happy with it so we chose the next one. The next few were in random places around town. Obviously, we couldn't find the exact same spot for them since most of these youtubers live in LA, but we did pretty well. 

We moved onto the fifth picture and she decided it was her "Challenge Picture". Then she also mentioned how the last picture we have to take at sunset and its gonna be more of a challenge. I was scared what that meant, but it just means its more time im spending with her.

"This one is scary to recreate, im scared," she said. I looked at the picture on her phone. "Maybe a little scary, but you can do it," I said looking at the photo of a known model. "That was the easiest picture on her page, and look how tall those heels are."

She found the highest heels she could, which I thought were close enough but to be fair I am a guy. We found a good spot only a block from her house. The girl in the picture was holding onto a streetlight pole and had one leg free in the air, kinda like a scene you'd see in a movie. I looked back to Y/N. She looked kind of nervous, I got closer to her. "Hey, just don't compare yourself. Don't think of it as a "challenge" picture." She looked up to me, "Thanks, Max." 

She took a few more glances at the picture on her phone and got into the pose the best that she could. After going back and forth and adjusting some things, I took the picture and she starting running over to look at them. Forgetting she was in heels, she tripped and almost fell forward but luckily I caught her arm to steady her back up. 

She smiled again and I showed her both the pictures side by side. I looked at the really beautiful picture and then back at the model's picture. Her's was unmistakenly better, no doubt.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

dude its been a while

and i kinda left on like the worst part

im so sorry woops

stay creativeeee

-k