-7-

I slept in today. That's new. I got ready quickly because I always get nervous that I will be late, although im always sitting there for a half an hour. Since it was a cold day again, I put on a black sweatshirt, ripped blue jeans, black combat boots, and a beanie.

I turned out to be right on time. Adam texted me he would come early so we could get coffee first. "Hey, guys!" I say, excited for our last day.  I got in the back of the car. Quiet as usual.

"So how are you guys?" I say trying to start a conversation. I heard a mixture of the usual "Good" and "alright". "Someone is talkative today," Adam says looking back at me. 

"I'm just excited for Disney Day!" I reply. "Who's going?" I ask Adam. "The four of us." He points to me, Max, Ross, and himself. I nod.

I look out the window and plan out my day. "IS TODAY FOOD DAY?!" I yell. I head a wave of gasps. "Yes!" Adam squeals. I mentally prepare myself for all of the food trucks. 

We stop at a Starbucks and Ross asks, "So who's gonna go inside cause the drive-thru is long." "I'll do it," I say, volunteering. (As tribute) 

Adam got out a sticky note. "No need," I said. "But how are you going to remember," Max counts the people quickly, "6 drinks." He said. "Oh, I got this," I say confidently. Everyone says their drinks and I walk inside with money Adam gave me. I used my own instead. 

Surprisingly, the line wasn't that long inside. When I got up to the front I repeated the orders and paid. I got a cup tray and straws while I was waiting. "Y/N!" The employee yelled. I picked up the drinks and put them in the tray and walked back out.

I walked back and handed the tray to Adam and got in the car. I took the straws out of my pocket and handed one to everyone. Max gave me a glare, "How did you memorize that?" I shrugged. "It just happens I guess." Adam takes a sip and we continue to drive. The entire car smelled like coffee.

Soon enough, we are walking into the outside area with a stage and a bunch of food trucks. Currently, there are a bunch of people up on the stage. 

Finally, we sat down and ate all of the food we got. I look around at our group.

I'm having such a great time, I'm actually enjoying myself. I'm so happy that they accepted me as part of their friends so quickly. It was pretty awesome. I'm-

My thoughts were interrupted by Adam stealing my beanie. "ADAM!" I shouted at him. He laughed and started running away. "So that's how this is gonna work," I yelled at him. He ran in circles, making his way back to the table. He hid behind Max.

"Adam," I said simply. I looked at Max who was pretty much entirely confused. I gestured for him to move away before I tackled him and Adam both. He laughed and stepped to the side. I stopped Adam from running and took my beanie off of his head. I sat back down, at our table filled with laughter, between Ross and Adam and put my beanie back on. 

~SKIP TO DISNEY DAY BECAUSE AUTHOR~CHAN IS LAZY WOO DIDNEY~

I opened my door to finally see the sun out. I walked to Adam's car. "DIDNEYYYYY" I yelled. Adam laughed and repeated it back to me. I smiled and we started driving. "So who's ready for this 3 hour flight for Disney day!?" I said. Everyone was pretty excited, and so was I.

We got to the airport and got our tickets. "Yes, I got the window seat! I can have the aesthetic time lapse!" I said excitedly. Max laughed, "I'm next to you and Ross." 

Well, at least we weren't all split up.

We boarded the plane after waiting a while and sat down. I put my phone on airplane mode and put on my headphones. I started playing music one the plane lifted off. I looked over and saw Max asked me a question. I quickly paused the music. I said, "Pizza" 

Max looked at me confused, "What?" I smiled, "Pizza is always the answer." He laughed and said, "Touche." I continued playing my music. 

I guess I was playing it overly loud because Max said, "Hey, I like that song too." I looked over at him. "Oh, Really?" I gave him a questioning glance. Mission 104: Find a common interest with someone: Complete!  

"That's awesome," I said. Just then, an anime opening started playing. Ross gasped and looked over at me. "HETALIA!" He practically shouted at me. I nodded and laughed. He looked so overly excited it was hilarious. Another common interest I see? 

~Time skip three hours~

We landed in LA safely and we have just called an Uber so we can get to Anaheim.

You know what Ubers mean, more small talk! Great.

Our Uber was a pretty reckless driver. But we ended up making it to DisneyLand. The only problem was when we all got out of our car the man said, "Would you like some cocaine?" 

You can safely say we all half ran half sprinted away from that driver after quickly paying him. 

"WE MADE IT TO DISNEYLAND GUYS" I screamed. "WEEEEEE" Adam yelled while running in circles. I did the same. Soon after, Ross joined in. Then Shelby. Then Tim. Max stood there glaring at us. "What are you guys doing?" He said. I stopped, "Join the fun, Max!" I continued and he laughed and walked away. 

I stopped again. "Party Pooper!" I yelled at him. 

-=-=+=-=-

I KNOW I KNOW IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE THAT THEY HAD VIDCON IN SEATTLE THEN HAD DISNEY DAY

YES I KNOW

BUT PLOT POGRESSION AMIRITE?

anyways! I hope you have enjoyed!

Be prepared for next chapter which will be extra long!

Stay Creative my friends!