-53-

Eventually, I plugged in my earbuds and just watched some youtube videos on my laptop. I think Max was listening to music. Eventually, I got to that place in YouTube where its completely random and unrelated content to the video you just watched, but you keep finding new videos and watch a bunch of random shit for no reason.

I did come across a video, though, and it gave me some inspiration. I saw a video of someone recreating famous celebrities and youtuber's Instagram pictures for a week. I immediately wanted to do this and gained a lot of motivation. I decided to start now, why not?

I tweeted, "Send me the names of your favorite YouTubers/celebrities. I need it for a video :)" just to get some good people to pretty much copy.  I heard a ding and saw Max's phone light up. I looked down at it and it was a Twitter notification for my tweet. I giggled. Max looked over at me, "why are you laughing at me?" I smiled, "You have my Twitter notifications on?" He smirked and nodded at me. I laughed.

I put my phone down to wait for a few replies. A few seconds later I got a notification, "Twitter. @Mithzanreplied to your Tweet, "I think my favorite youtuber is (C/N)"" Max smiled, "So I see you have my notifications on too?" I blushed, "Yeah, of course I do." He laughed.

"Oh and thanks, but I cant use myself for the video idea, it doesn't work for it," I said. "Well, what's the video idea then? yanno most replies are gonna be you, right?" I smiled and explained the idea. I could tell he got excited by it the same way I did. 

"Ooo, I wanna help with this," He responded quickly. I held back my excitement from him saying that and instead, I said, "Well, I have to find the inspiration pictured first. I wanna go all out on this. If I did 2 weeks instead of 1 week, does that mean I win?" He smiled at my enthusiasm. "Yes, you win at everything you do. Now, let's get to finding pictures," he responded. "Oh, you don't have t-" I started.

"I'm going to," He interrupted. "Well, alright then," I said while, once again, holding back the excitement. We made a process where I looked at replies to the tweet and gave Max a name, then he looked at their Instagram and we agreed on a picture to remake.

After finishing everything we could, we started having one of our classic random conversations. Sometimes we talk about something serious and then it dissolves into completely random topics. We somehow got into talking about our favorite TV shows. 

"and then-" I zone back in, "Im sorry. I was just rambling, wasn't I? I wasn't paying attention."

 "Don't worry. It just shows how passionate you are about it," Max replies. I give him a warm smile and then we continue back into a random conversation. Max is one of the only people I can talk to for hours and never get bored or run out of things to talk about. I love that.

After a while, Max suggested that we watch a movie. "I like that idea, what movie are you thinking?" I ask. "Well, let's look," he said and looked at the screen in front of him. We looked at the Disney movie section because it seemed to have the most options. "Oh my god, Up," he said. "Yes, we are watching it. It's so sad but it's so good," I replied. 

~small time skip~

"Oh no, it's the part," he says and looks over at me. "Oh my god, you're already crying?" he asks quietly. I nodded and pushes up my glasses. "It's okay, It's just a Disney movie," he said in a comforting tone. I scooted over and layed my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and rested his hand on my arm. I smiled. Everything is okay.

We stayed like that until we both fell asleep. When I woke up, he was awake, but he didn't move at all. He was scrolling through his phone with his other hand. Conveniently, we were about to land, so I got up from his shoulder. I looked at him and smiled. 'How are we not dating?' I thought to myself. I sure wish we were, maybe he doesn't want to, though. A strong friendship is always possible, I guess. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=+=-=-=-=-=-=-

this is a shorter filler/cute chapter but trust me it's worth it for the next one. the next chapters will be chaos. but i'm excited for those.

im glad to be writing again, its been too long.... even tho i promised i would be back..... anyway

i have been really really happy recently so i'm hoping to get back into writing. maybe,,, who knows tbh

okokok i shouldn't get ahead of myself, lmao

Stay Creative :))