-2-

After getting lost around three times, I turn a corner and find the street. It took me a while to find a parking spot since the party was at a house, and not a public place. 

I could already hear music playing from outside. I looked at the large house and spotted the open door. I walked in and was immediately overwhelmed by the amount of people that were there already. I found the least crowded area and decided to sit down.

I heard a quiet bing and checked my phone. I realized Adam had been trying to text me for a while now. He told me that he was going to be a bit late. Great, now I have to socialize with people I don't know, or rather do know but they don't know me.

Instead of talking to other humans, I decide to waste a bit of time. I scroll through Instagram and don't seem to see anything interesting. I continue till I hear another bing. I get a Wattpad notification. I hide my excitement and quickly click on the app. I start reading and quickly get so absorbed I blur out the rest of reality.

I see the next portion of the chapter is "sin." I contemplate whether I continue or skip, but of course, I go with the first option. I continue reading, that is until I hear someone behind me cough. It seemed like they were trying to get my attention.

I turn back and he looks at me, then my phone, then me again. I awkwardly smile and say, "You just caught me reading hardcore fanfiction during this party and you're wondering how I can read this with a blank face. Aren't you?"

He nods and laughs at the same time. "Yes, Actually." 

I giggle and say "I have...issues." he raises an eyebrow and I decide to continue on "I'm Y/N by the way." 

"Im Max." he says a bit louder so I could hear him over the loud music. We both smile and I continue on to my reading. 

As I finish, Adam texts me telling me he's here. I go outside to try to find him and he waves to me. "Hi, Adam!" "Hey Y/N! Long time no see!" he smiles and gives me a side hug. "Do you wanna go meet the people who will be working with you?" he says as he walks to the door. "Yay for socializing!"I say and playfully roll my eyes. "Oh come on!" He grabs my wrist and scans the room.

He drags me over to a light-brown haired man, who I remember seeing when I first got here. "That's Ross." Adam introduces him to me. "Hi! I'm Y/N." I say. "M'lady," He says and bows his head. "Really Ross?" Adam interrupts. The so called Ross laughs and smiles. Adam brings me across the room to a ginger haired guy and a man with a beard. 

"That's Red and Barney." Adam continues. I tilt my head and say, "Barney?" in a confused tone. One of the men nods and says "Nice to meet you..." in a half foreign half American accent. "Y/N" I quickly add realising they were waiting for me to say my name. "Good to meet you," They both say at the same time. I decide not to question it since Adam is pretty much dragging me. I can't tell if he's just excited or wants to get it over with. 

I meet a bunch more people in a matter of around five minutes. Tim, Corey, James, Jin, Julio, Jordan was all of their names. "Okay, last one. Be careful on this one." Adam warns. "Oh, I can handle it, considering I actually lived with you for a year." I say jokingly. Adam laughs and says "Hey!"

We walk over to where I was sitting before. The man I met earlier walks up to Adam not noticing me. "Hey, Adam." He says. "Oh, hey. I was just going to introduce you to someone. Y/N this is M-" he starts. I interrupt him and say "Max. We already met...in a totally non-awkward way." Adam looks at me and smiles. He raises an eyebrow and says "When are you going to stop jokingly flirting with guys you don't know." "Hey! That's not what happened!" I say and lightly punch his arm. "Okay, you two have fun. I'm going to go bother someone else now." Adam says and winks as he walks away. "Really?!" I yell at him, but he doesn't respond. 

"I didn't know you knew Adam." Max says and turns to me. "Oh, right. I met him in high school. We were roommates for a year. I'm basically his younger sister." I say putting the last part in air quotes. He nods. 

I continue, "Oh and by the way, I'm working with you guys.. And going to VidCon with all of you." He puts on a mad face and says, "Great, another person to annoy me." I smirk and say, "Thanks for giving me the idea!" He rolls his eyes and chuckles. 

"Anyways, we are at a YouTuber party. So what's your channel?" he says. "I wouldn't call myself a YouTuber, I do animation. I'm the one and only Animellow." I say and give a small laugh. 

Max's face seems to lighten up, "I'm subscribed to you." "Oh really?" I say excited and surprised. "Yeah, I'm a fan."

"Well, thank you then!" I say and he continues on, "You should teach me your ways!" I think about it and say, "Sure. But only if you teach me how to edit, cause im total shit at it." We both laugh and he nods, "Alright." 

"I'm gonna go get something to drink. Talk to you later." I say and give a half smile. I walk away trying to find the kitchen.

-=-=+-=-=-

WOOOO!
SECOND PART
FINISHED

Hell yeah! Hope you guys have enjoyed! 

Hopefully I will get a second update in today. We'll see ;)