❤1❤

Youngji POV
*Punch*

I fell on the ground when he punched me again. Again.... This is not the first time. He hit me again. It hurts so much but I can't say no. He is my husband. The one that I always loved.

He must have his reasons for doing this to me. Maybe he is too stressed about work and vent all his anger and frustration out on me. It's okay, as long as he feels better after hitting me. He still loves me, does he?

"Youngji-ah, you can go fetch Taewoon now. Put on some makeup before heading out. He wouldn't want to freak out seeing you. I will go to work now." He comes closer and kisses me on the forehead. He smiled and went out of the house.

I picked myself up and wiped away all my tears. I went to the bathroom and disinfected my cuts that I have received. I covered up all the wounds that I have on my face with concealer and foundation. I put on extra of it to make it seems that I wasn't injuried at all.

I then went to have a change of clothes. I wore a long-sleeved dress to cover all the wounds that I have on my body.

I went to get my handbag and I'm ready to go. There was no car outside the house. Ji Soo oppa must have drove the car for his own use. I can walk to Taewoon's school today. The weather is good anyways.

I reached the kindergarten 20 minutes later. I went into the school and took Taewoon out.

"Omma!!! You're here."

"Ne.... Omma is here. Did you give the teacher any trouble?" I bowed to the teacher.

"I'm a good boy today. Where are we going to eat today?" I chuckled. He is such a foodie.

"You glutton. We are having lunch at your favorite restaurant."

"Yay!!!"

He linked his hand with mine then he stopped and took a closer look at my hand. I tried to hide but it was no use.

"Omma, Appa hit you again? It's been the 5th time. He should stop hitting you or my sister inside your tummy would be in trouble." When he asked that, I almost cried in front of me.

I can't tell him that his dad hits his mom whenever he wants right? He is still a child. A 5-year old shouldn't know so much about the real life. They are too naive to know about that. They would get hurt instead.

I bent backwards slightly and close my eyes to let the tears flow back.

"Aniya, I scratched myself by accident. It is just a small injury. Don't you said that you were starving?" I held his hand and we proceed to Taewoon's favourite restaurant to have our lunch there.

--------
Hongbin POV

"Your order will be served soon, please wait for a while." The waiter told me after taking my orders. I simply just nodded and he went back into the kitchen.

I began playing games on my phone when I feel someone from the back hitting me. I tried to ignore it but the person keep doing it. It is so frustrating. I must calm down. I'm in the public. I can't do things that ruin my reputation.

Then I felt a strong jerk from behind, more harder than it was before. I fell in front of the table. My phone dropped on the floor. The screen on the phone even got a massive crack on it.

That's it, I'm done with tolerating this person that keep hitting me from the back.

I got up and walked in front of the table that was behind me. A woman in her 20s and her son was sitting behind me. It couldn't be the mom that is hitting me on the back from just now. So it should be the son.

I stood in front of them without making any noise so they didn't noticed me at all.

The woman then looked up and saw me. She smiled at me gently and asked. "Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm done with your child. Please teach him properly." I pointed my finger at the child.

"What did he do to make you so upset? I'll apologize for that."

"He was hitting me from the back using the chair."

"He just hit you from the back. You are not seriously injured right? Then I'll make my son apologize to you formally."

"It is not about me being injured, it is about my phone. See that big crack there?" I held up my phone for her to see.

"So it is about your phone. I will pay for the repair." She went to her handbag and took out her wallet from it.

"You don't need to compensate, it is embarrassing for a girl to pay money for a guy. I just need your son to apologise to me sincerely." I put my hand in front.

"Taewoon, go apologise to that uncle. Apologise until he is satisfied with it or he would not let this small thing go."

"Ne, Omma...." The boy got up and walked out of the table. He gave a 90 degree big bow to me.

I heard mumbles from the people dining in the restaurant. 'Wah, that guy is really something. Why bother to complain when you have a massive crack on your phone? It is not like he is injuried on the head.' I became so ashamed of myself after hearing all the mumbles.

"Go back to your seat. It is lucky that I got knocked or you will get hit to a pulp when you hit a gangster." I immediately went back to my seat.

I kept looking at the massive crack on the phone and sighed. I just got it repaired last week. I wonder how much money would I have to pay last time.

While I was worrying about the phone, the food came to my table. I put my phone down and ready to dig in when I found out that I didn't ordered. It was someone else's order.

I raised my hand up high for let the waiter see me and came over.

"Yes, sir. Is there something wrong?"

"This is not my food. Change it now." As I was saying, I felt that someone is also saying that same sentence somewhere. I wonder who is it?