♥41♥

Youngji

I opened the fridge and took out three cans of Soju putting it on the dining table in my slightly drunken state and sat down next to Jeon YiYeon who is still crying and weeping about her useless husband who has done nothing for the past 3 years that they have been married.

"He only cares about his stupid job and nothing else, how can he do this to me?? I've held onto him for way longer than I can. How am I so stupid??" She cried as she reached for another can of Soju.

"Yes, it is the best thing to divorce if you're unhappy with your marriage!!" Eomeoni agreed with her making a toast to her. "I toast to you that you will be better than my useless son in a few years time."

"Ye, Eomeoni!!!" She gulped down the can of Soju and hiccuped in return, she looked at me with her pinkish cheeks and uttered. "Why aren't you complaining about that pretty boy of yours??"

"Which pretty boy??" I began thinking of every pretty boy that I have met. There was the pretty boy that I met in high school, Nam JiSoo and then Nam Woohyun, there's also young and innocent Jeon JungKook.

"Lee HongBin, he's the father of the two children right??" Jeon YiYeon asked.

"No, he isn't!!" I protested. "He's just a friend."

"A friend that made you cry every night when your kids are already sleeping?? He sure is a very good friend to you."

"Yes, a good friend..." I agreed and then the feelings began to surge and I was crying. I didn't mean to cry but the atmosphere made me want to cry my heart out and they would sympathesize with me. "He isn't a good friend at all, he hurts my feelings after I have fallen for him finally."

"What a bad guy... I hate him..." Jeon YiYeon hiccuped and burped.

"Cry all you want!! And then be strong, let's show the useless men in the family that we aren't easy at all, we are strong and beautiful." Eomeoni yelled and I agreed to her statement, raising our cans of Soju together and being as one.

We, the heartbroken daughter-in-laws of the Nam Family have to be as one in order to go against the pain of a broken marriage.

A few moments later, we were all down and we lost to alcohol. All of us were lying down all passed out and I started moving from my seat to the toliet as I drank too much.

Why did I even drink that much??

I groaned as I sat down on the toliet seat and I waited for my pee to come out and I opened one eye, letting out a yell. Jeon YiYeon was just in front of me, sitting in front of me.

"Ah!!" I yelled and she holds up one finger to her lips telling me to shut up.
"Shut up... You're going to wake up everyone like this." She told me and got out of the bathtub but she tripped over it with her leg.

"Aishh..." She cursed and I nearly laughed at her, I finished my business really quickly and pulled up my pants. She on the other hand, was looking at me all the time, I knew that she had something to talk to me about. If not, she wouldn't be in the same place as me.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the balcony where there is a lot of space and is the most ideal place for us to talk. She didn't say anything but followed me scratching her head at the same time.

"Why are we out here??" She sneezed and shivered. "Are you out of your mind??"

"You wanted to talk, didn't you??" I placed my hands on the railings. "So I allowed you to talk??"

"Are you really okay leaving him and coming here with your kids??"

I shrugged my shoulders. "That is the only solution that I can think of, I didn't think much. I just wanted to get away from him as much as possible." I told her the truth.

Why would I even want to still be there and wait for him to get me?? I'm not that stupid.

"You're really stupid. What if that female doctor decided to do something to him when you are gone. They might be married already if you get back."

Right. Nobody is threatening her if I'm not around.

"Then what should I do??"

"Go back as soon as possible and make him yours."

"How??"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Do I really have to teach you that??"

"Sorry but I'm a sucker at relationships." I told her. "So I have to go back to save my relationship??"

She nodded. "Make her get away from your love once and for all, make sure that she is scared of coming near your man ever again."

"Right." I said and looked towards the dark but beautiful night sky, the sky is indeed different from the sky that I looked at every night in Seoul. The stars here are bigger and brighter somehow.

"Yah..." She called me for my attention and I looked at her. "Have you ever imagined that both of us would be here talking about our relationships??"

"Never. We will be still fighting if that didn't happen, how is that finger??"

She looked at that bandaged finger and let out a laugh. "Still hurting but I'm glad that you bandaged it all up."

"I'm glad." I said and she suddenly pushed me with one hand.

"What??"

"Don't you think that you sound so mature sometimes?? I thought that I was talking to an ahjumma."

"I was??" She nodded.

Maybe it is just me becoming a mother at the age of 19. Being mature is in me all the time that I don't know how to act like a little girl.

"Heed my advice and go back home. Your kids need to have a father and you too, you need a husband." She patted me on the back. "I want to see my cousin being happy."

You too, save your marriage with Nam woohyun before it is too late. Don't be like me.